Are you looking for what to do in Bandung?
PLACES TO SEE
- Tangkuban Perahu: Tangkuban Perahu is a picturesque volcano 30 km north of the city of Bandung and is a must visit for any traveller in the region as it has some of the most amazing views.
- Villa Isola: Villa Isola is an Architectural jewel in Badung and is one of the most charming buildings in the region. It makes a great spot for photography and videography. The destination was built in 1932 for an Italian millionaire D.W. Berretty as a villa and has now transformed into a hot tourist spot in the city.
- Saung Angklung Udjo: Angklung is a traditional South-East Asian musical instrument made out of Bamboo and the destination was made to learn the art of playing the instrument. Visit the place and know the sound of music in a totally different way that is sure to make you fall in love with the city
- Bosscha Observatory: Bosscha Observatory was built in 1923 by Nederlandsch-Indische Sterrekundige Vereeniging and is the only observatory in Indonesia, so be sure to check the place out as it will give you an experience that you will not forget.
- Geological Museum: Geological Museum is one of the best places in the city to actually witness the history of the city. Visit the charming museum and witness for yourself the art-deco style and the grandeur of the whole location.
- Lori: This is the place to be for buying ethnic contemporary jewelry and handicraft accessories for women and men. Products use natural, environmentally friendly materials such as stones, seeds, cow stone and woods.
- Paris Van Java Mall: This is an excellent place to be, with an attractive atmosphere with a mixed environment of indoor and outdoor mall. Both smaller shops and high end clothing stores can be found here. Restaurants and cafes, bookstores and supermarkets are also found here.
Below we have a list of things to do in Bandung and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Bandung getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Bandung with confidence.