Banff National ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: 224 Banff Avenue, Town of Banff, Alberta, Canada
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1403-7621550
- Ticket Price: 10 CAD
- Tags: Outdoors, National Park, Off Beaten Path, Water Body, Waterfall, Hiking Trail, Scenic Drive, Walking Area, Convention Center, Family And Kids, Adventure, Lake, Canyon, Nature, Unesco Site
Banff National Park - Review
The Banff National Park is one of the main reasons people visit Banff. A recognized UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Banff National Park is Canada’s oldest national park. The Canadian Rockies is one of those breathtaking sights which you must see at least once before you die. Be it summer or winter, there’s always something to do at the Banff National Park.
Hiking trails, scenic drives or skiing down one of the slopes are just some of the things you can do. Given that the town of Banff is a part of the National Park, even if you’re not in the park per se, you can still experience it in the town.
Banff National Park Ticket Prices
- There are two kinds of passes you can buy at the entrance.
- For senior citizens, youth and for families, the ticket prices are CAD $8.30, 4.90 and 19.60 respectively.
Restaurants Near Banff National Park
- Banff Ave. Brewing Co.
- Bow Valley Grill
- Wild Flour Bakery
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Banff before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Banff and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Banff National Park
95% of people who visit Banff include Banff National Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
83% of people start their Banff National Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Banff National Park
91.15% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Banff National Park