Banff National Park, BanffCurrently Open
- Address: 224 Banff Avenue, Town of Banff, Alberta, Canada
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1403-7621550
- Ticket Price: 10 CAD
- Tags: Outdoors, National Park, Off Beaten Path, Water Body, Waterfall, Hiking Trail, Scenic Drive, Walking Area, Convention Center, Family And Kids, Adventure, Lake, Canyon, Nature, Unesco Site
About Banff National Park, Banff
The Banff National Park is one of the main reasons people visit Banff. A recognized UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Banff National Park is Canada’s oldest national park. The Canadian Rockies is one of those breathtaking sights which you must see at least once before you die. Be it summer or winter, there’s always something to do at the Banff National Park.
Hiking trails, scenic drives or skiing down one of the slopes are just some of the things you can do. Given that the town of Banff is a part of the National Park, even if you’re not in the park per se, you can still experience it in the town.
Banff National Park Ticket Prices
- There are two kinds of passes you can buy at the entrance.
- For senior citizens, youth and for families, the ticket prices are CAD $8.30, 4.90 and 19.60 respectively.
Restaurants Near Banff National Park
- Banff Ave. Brewing Co.
- Bow Valley Grill
- Wild Flour Bakery
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Banff before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Banff and book an accommodation of your choice.
Banff National Park, Banff Reviews
All Questionsbanff national park
- Tourist Attractions Around the World
- National Zoological Park
- Tidal Basin
- US Supreme Court Building
- National Museum Of The American Indian
- Arlington National Cemetery
- George Washington's Estate Mount Vernon
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Washington National Cathedral
- Iwo Jima Memorial