Events and Festivals in Banff
- Banff Summer Arts Festival (June-August): Canada’s longest summer festival is a great time to be in Banff. One of the most audience-friendly fests, the Banff Centre presents a variety of performances ranging from vocal to theatre to dance as well as audio-visual. Some acts require tickets, while some are pay-what-you-can.
- Canada Day (July): This national holiday is one of the most celebrated and awaited holidays of the year. Canada Day celebrations include free admissions to all the national parks. Use this to your advantage and visit the Banff National Park. The town of Banff takes to the streets and Canada Day is rife with parades, fireworks, music and general sense of festivity all around.
Trip plans for Banff
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Banff
Banff Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Banff
Save 4%Banff to Jasper One-Way Tour7 Reviews
Duration: 10 Hrs
This one-way tour from Banff to Jasper takes you through some of the most spectacular mountain landscapes in North America. F...
Save 4%Lake Louise to Jasper One-Way Tour1 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
This incredible one-way journey from Lake Louise to Jasper takes you through some of the most amazing mountain landscape...
Save 4%Lake Louise and Icefield Parkway Sightseeing Full-Day Tour6 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs 30 Mins
Enjoy a full day small group tour with a professional guide at Lake Louise Parkway that contains some of the best scenery tha...
Save 4%Discover Grizzly Bears from Banff41 Reviews
Duration: 10 Hrs
Animal lovers, don't miss your chance to discover the grizzly bear! Leaving Banff behind, you'll take a ride in a gondola for...
- Events & Festivals in Canmore
- Events & Festivals in Dead Man's Flats
- Events & Festivals in Kananaskis
- Events & Festivals in Field
- Events & Festivals in Radium Hot Springs
- Events & Festivals in Bragg Creek