Sunshine meadow is a beautiful hiking trail where you walk through colorful, wild, never seen before flowers. The hike is so well designed that you get a good glimpse of the natural beauty that encompasses the meadow.
Sunshine Meadows Travel Tips
- Choose to visit this village during summer for a perfect hike.
- Carry sunscreen, lunch, water and a camera.
- Wear perfect footwear for hiking.
- Carry an extra layer of clothing.
- Guided tours are available.
How to Reach Sunshine Meadows
- Fox Street West Side bus stop
- Rabbit Street East Side bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Banff before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Banff and book an accommodation of your choice.
14.26% of people who visit Banff include Sunshine Meadows in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
50% of people start their Sunshine Meadows visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Sunshine Meadows
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sunshine Meadows