Tunnel Mountain DriveCurrently Open
- Address: Banff National Park, Banff, Alberta, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Mountain, Off Beaten Path, Hiking Trail, Scenic Drive, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Tunnel Mountain Drive - Review
You won’t have to go far to see a mountain. The east side of Banff is dominated by the Tunnel Mountains, another scenic loop drive you don’t want to miss out on. If you’ve ever wanted to scale a mountain, here’s your chance. You can drive your way up to Banff’s smallest summit and enjoy some 360 degrees of stunning vistas. The town, the surrounding peaks and the river valleys can all be seen from the top of Tunnel Mountain.
Tunnel Mountain Drive Information
- You could either rent a car, undertake the drive yourself or you could sign up for a tour.
- There are hikes that take place during the summer and spring.
Restaurants Near Tunnel Mountain Drive
- Three Ravens Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Bistro Cafe De Paris
- Chilis Grill and Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Banff before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Banff and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Tunnel Mountain Drive
94.2% of people who visit Banff include Tunnel Mountain Drive in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
48.67% of people start their Tunnel Mountain Drive visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Tunnel Mountain Drive
87.54% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tunnel Mountain Drive