Waterfowl Lakes Campground9 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Icefields Pkwy, Improvement District No. 9, AB T0L, Canada, Banff Map
- Phone: +1-4035223833
- Tags: Camp, Family And Kids
Nestled amidst two beautiful lakes, Waterfowl Lakes Campground in Banff is conveniently located for visitors who enjoy tranquillity and scenic beauty. If you are looking for a place to camp, head here as it contains 116 campsites, well-equipped with picnic shelters and fire pits. The facilities such as water stations, toilets, food storage, camp kitchen etc. available at the campsite are safe and in abundance. You could also take a short walk around the camping site, besides the lake which is an excellent hiking trip. The trails to Chephren Lake offer outstanding views and if you are seeking some time with nature this is a perfect place to experience wildlife too.
- Waterfowl Lakes Campground Address: Icefields Pkwy, Improvement District No. 9, AB T0L, Canada, Banff
- Waterfowl Lakes Campground Contact Number: +1-4035223833
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.23% of people who visit Banff include Waterfowl Lakes Campground in their plan
50% of people start their Waterfowl Lakes Campground visit around 7 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Waterfowl Lakes Campground
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Waterfowl Lakes Campground
People normally also visit Beeland while planning their trip to Waterfowl Lakes Campground.