Banashankari TempleCurrently Closed
- Address: Prathiba Industrial Estate, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 09:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Banashankari Temple - Review
Located in Southern Bangalore, the Banashankari temple is one of the most popular places of worship in Bangalore City. Devoted to the goddess Banashankari, this temple is visited mostly during Rahukala time which is believed to be an unfavorable time as per Hindus. A visit here is believed to relieve people of the adverse fate as well as the hardships. The prayers to Goddess Banashankari are offered by lighting oil lamps in semi cut lemon peels, whose pulp is removed.Do visit this temple for an insight into Hindu religious faith and customs.
Banashankari Temple Information
- Follow the Hindu rituals while entering the temple.
Banashankari Temple Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Banashankari Temple Opening and Closing Hours
Pooja Timing – Tuesday – Friday – Sunday:
- Tuesday 6.00 AM to 1.00 PM and 3.00 PM to 9.00 PM
- Friday 6.00 AM to 1.00 PM and 4.30 PM to 9.30 PM
- Sunday 6.00 AM to 1.00 PM and 4.30 PM to 9.30 PM
Darshan Timing on Monday – Wednesday – Thursday - Saturday:
- 6.00 AM to 1.00 PM
- 4.30 PM to 8.00 PM
Daily Abhisheka Timing:
- Morning: 6:30 AM to 8:30 AM
Pooja Timing Change During Rahu Kala:
- Sunday 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- Friday 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
How To reach Banashankari Temple by Public Transport
- Rent a car from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bengaluru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bengaluru and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Banashankari Temple
13.58% of people who visit Bengaluru include Banashankari Temple in their plan
7 PM - 8 PM
73.95% of people start their Banashankari Temple visit around 7 PM - 8 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Banashankari Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Banashankari Temple
Banashankari Temple Map
Banashankari Temple Trips
Banashankari Temple, Bengaluru Reviews
All QuestionsBanashankari temple
Devi Abhishek pooja ticket avaiable tomrrowAnswer Report Abuse
To know about abhishek pooja, you may call on Banashankari Temple contact number 080 2671 4989.Report Abuse
Devi Abhishek's Pooja ticket is available for tomorrowAnswer Report Abuse