Bugle Rock ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004, India
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature, Amphitheater
About Bugle Rock Park, Bengaluru
Surrounded by the natural rock formation, the Bugle Rock Park is a green landscape that has over the years become one of the picnic spots for Bangaloreans. This is a special place as it houses temples as well in its precincts. Densely populated by trees, this park was developed by the Horticulture Department of the Government of Karnataka. This is also a popular spot with the walkers who visit this park every day. Moreover, there is an amphitheatre, which can accommodate 300 people and organises events every now and then.
Bugle Rock Park Information
- Recommended to be visited during day time.
Bugle Rock Park Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Bugle Rock Park by Public Transport
- By Bus: Ganesh Bhavan Bus station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bengaluru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bengaluru and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bugle Rock Park
15.66% of people who visit Bengaluru include Bugle Rock Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
72.05% of people start their Bugle Rock Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bugle Rock Park
94.75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bugle Rock Park
Bugle Rock Park Map
Bugle Rock Park Trips
Bugle Rock Park, Bengaluru Reviews
Nice park, historical place. Walking path, sitting place, kids play area, Open theatre. Senior citizen sitting area. Very good for small family. You can spend time here. Good air to breathe. But request to people don't litter here and don't rush here with too many people and make noise. Enjoy the silence here. Very very good place.
Amazing park in the middle of Bangalore city. Was more of a forest than a park with the thick foliage and rocky terrain. The viewpoint on the top of the rocks is more impressive as you can see the hoards of bats hanging from the trees at close quarters. Photogenic location and perfect place to while away time if you are nature lover.
The park has so many trees and big rocks too. Best place to hang out with friends and family. The park will open from 4.30PM and good news is there is no entry fees. View of park is so great from the stand in top inside park.
Good place to visit with family and friends. If you have girlfriend, you probably know the place. Kid play are is also good... Only issue is hygiene and cleaning... Area is not clean and full of dust and trees are full with bats
Calm, green location in The heart of the city. Easily accessible by bus and provides serene atmosphere, surrounded by a few temples and good hotels. They are very particular about the timings and is open from 6 to 10 am and 4 to 7pm
All QuestionsBugle rock park
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal