Dwadasha JyotirlingaCurrently Closed
- Address: Omkar Hills, Shrinivasapura,, Bangalore, Karnataka 560060, Bengaluru, India
- Timings: 07:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-8028612586
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Dwadasha Jyotirlinga - Review
Sri Dwadasha Jyotirlinga Devasthana is one of the most magnificent and gigantic temples in Karnataka housing the twelve representative Jyotirlingas of the original Pauranik Twelve Jyotirlingas. Of these Twelve Jyotirlingas, the Omkareshwara Jyotirlinga is the main sight to behold as it measurs around 6 Feet in height, occupies the place of pride with Spatika Shree Yantra, at the centre of the temple, encircled by the other Eleven Jyotirlingas. This is the Main Jyotirlinga of this temple. Do visit this temple for an elaborate understanding of Hindu belief and religion.
Dwadasha Jyotirlinga Information
- Follow the Hindu rituals while entering the temple.
Dwadasha Jyotirlinga Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Dwadasha Jyotirlinga by Public Transport
- By rented car from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bengaluru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bengaluru and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Dwadasha Jyotirlinga
2.4% of people who visit Bengaluru include Dwadasha Jyotirlinga in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
50.75% of people start their Dwadasha Jyotirlinga visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Dwadasha Jyotirlinga
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dwadasha Jyotirlinga
Dwadasha Jyotirlinga Map
Dwadasha Jyotirlinga Trips
Dwadasha Jyotirlinga, Bengaluru Reviews
This temple is away from the crowds, about 4 Kms from the famous RR temple. The road leading to the temple is good and no traffic as such. It has different type of Lingas from all over India and usually less crowded on weekdays so can have a peaceful time and get back. A meditation hall is available as well beautifully built and maintained. Backside of Omkar temple is another temple and you can give that a visit as well. No worries on the parking as ample space is available but you need to drive uphill and the path is a little rocky and it's a mud road, repair works going on and another temple is being built so maybe a year from now it may have a better road uphill and also another temple to visit.
An excellent place to take family and friends. The temple is newly constructed and very well maintained. Ample of space present. Nice place for shooting also. Very good environment for meditation. Overall a pleasant experience.
A single temple that hold 12 Jyotirlinga of Lord Shiva. A must visit temple during the sunset. This grand Shiva temple is yet to be completed. Only problem is - Visitor coming in wheel chair are unable to enter the temple easily, no slope or no ramp is provided. Hope the authority provide in near future.
Beautiful temple with a lovely concept. The main deity of the place is Goddess Vanadevi who is the resident goddess of this auspicious place.
This Temple is located at the top of hill. Every morning at 7 AM can listen the music from temple, which makes our mind pleasant. Plenty of parking place, which they charge 10Rs for Car and 5Rs for bike. They offer all kinds of pooja.
All QuestionsDwadasha jyotirlinga
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal