Ghati Subramanya TempleCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: S.S. Ghati Post, Doddaballapur Taluk, Pin code: 561 203, Bangalore, Bengaluru, India
- Timings: 07:30 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-8027657131
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Ghati Subramanya Temple - Review
Dedicated to its presiding deity, Sri Subramanya, the Ghati Subramanya temple is one of the most revered temples in Bangalore. This temple is of utmost importance to Tamilians of Karnataka. Located near Doddaballapur in Bangalore Rural district, this temple also serves as a perfect getaway for the weekend.The temple is purely constructed in ancient Dravidian tradition, which makes it an equally beautiful piece of art. There are many surrounding attractions that you can visit as you visit this temple. Do pay a visit over here for a spiritual indulgence.
Ghati Subramanya Temple Information
- Plan your trip such that you reach the place early in the morning.
- Weather will be really pleasant.
- This place is going to be very hot in the after noon.
- Cap, Sun glasses, Sun cream will be really handy.
Ghati Subramanya Temple Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Ghati Subramanya Temple by Public Transport
- By hired taxi from city centre.
- Nearest Railway station: Makali Durga on the Bangalore - Guntakal line.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bengaluru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bengaluru and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ghati Subramanya Temple
2.47% of people who visit Bengaluru include Ghati Subramanya Temple in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
42.86% of people start their Ghati Subramanya Temple visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ghati Subramanya Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ghati Subramanya Temple