How to Reach Bengaluru
How to reach Bangalore
- By Air: Bangalore being the capital and a major city in the country, it is well connected to all cities in the country. Bangalore’s international airport gets daily flights coming to and leaving the city at regular intervals. The domestic airport also connects the city to all major cities in the country. Explore more Bangalore tours to experience the Silicon Valley of India.
- By Rail: The Yeshwantpur Junction and the City Railway Station connect Bangalore to major cities and towns in the country.
- By Road: State owned and private buses connect Bangalore to places around the city and outside the state through the large network of roads that pass through the city.
- By Metro: Metro stations are scattered throughout the city and you can easily reach most of your attractions through the metro line, called as Namma Metro, that connects to them.
- By Bus: They are the cheapest transport mediums available as they take you to most of the attractions around. Red AC Vajra buses travels within the city. The green Big10 deluxe buses connect to the suburbs.
- By Auto Rickshaw: Auto rickshaws are easily available throughout the city. They should run on their meters but sometimes that is not the practice followed. However, you should not board an auto that does not run on meter.