How to Reach Bengaluru, India
The Easiest Way to Reach Bengaluru
How to reach Bangalore
- By Air: Bangalore being the capital and a major city in the country, it is well connected to all cities in the country. Bangalore’s international airport gets daily flights coming to and leaving the city at regular intervals. The domestic airport also connects the city to all major cities in the country. Explore more Bangalore tours to experience the Silicon Valley of India.
- By Rail: The Yeshwantpur Junction and the City Railway Station connect Bangalore to major cities and towns in the country.
- By Road: State owned and private buses connect Bangalore to places around the city and outside the state through the large network of roads that pass through the city.
- By Metro: Metro stations are scattered throughout the city and you can easily reach most of your attractions through the metro line, called as Namma Metro, that connects to them.
- By Bus: They are the cheapest transport mediums available as they take you to most of the attractions around. Red AC Vajra buses travels within the city. The green Big10 deluxe buses connect to the suburbs.
- By Auto Rickshaw: Auto rickshaws are easily available throughout the city. They should run on their meters but sometimes that is not the practice followed. However, you should not board an auto that does not run on meter.
Are you looking for a Bengaluru travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Bengaluru
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Bengaluru. The most preferred mode of transport in Bengaluru is Car.
Average distance: 13.69 km Average time: 54.76 min
Car 42.31%Driving 54.52 min Walking 1.08 min Waiting 0.51 min Overall average time for 16.4 kms 56.11 min
Bus/Trolleybus 12.02%Bus 53.72 min Walking 8.16 min Waiting 7.96 min Driving 1.8 min Other 1.6 min Motorbike 1.2 min Overall average time for 14.83 kms 74.44 min
Motorbike 7.21%Motorbike 39.53 min Walking 0.13 min Overall average time for 11.33 kms 39.67 min
Bike 19.23%Bike 45.23 min Walking 1.33 min Other 0.03 min Overall average time for 11.66 kms 46.58 min
Walking 8.65%Walking 33.89 min Bike 5.56 min Other 5.17 min Driving 2.78 min Bus 1.94 min Tram 1.67 min Train 1.39 min Waiting 1.22 min Overall average time for 6.28 kms 53.61 min
Train/Metro 1.92%Train 31.25 min Walking 10 min Waiting 7.5 min Overall average time for 16.75 kms 48.75 min
- How to reach Yercaud
- How to reach Bandipur
- How to reach Coonoor
- How to reach Ooty
- How to reach Madikeri
- How to reach Tirupati
- How to reach Coimbatore
- How to reach Puducherry
- How to reach Hampi
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai