How to Reach Bengaluru
How to reach Bengaluru
How to reach Bangalore
- By Air: Bangalore being the capital and a major city in the country, it is well connected to all cities in the country. Bangalore’s international airport gets daily flights coming to and leaving the city at regular intervals. The domestic airport also connects the city to all major cities in the country. Explore more Bangalore tours to experience the Silicon Valley of India.
- By Rail: The Yeshwantpur Junction and the City Railway Station connect Bangalore to major cities and towns in the country.
- By Road: State owned and private buses connect Bangalore to places around the city and outside the state through the large network of roads that pass through the city.
- By Metro: Metro stations are scattered throughout the city and you can easily reach most of your attractions through the metro line, called as Namma Metro, that connects to them.
- By Bus: They are the cheapest transport mediums available as they take you to most of the attractions around. Red AC Vajra buses travels within the city. The green Big10 deluxe buses connect to the suburbs.
- By Auto Rickshaw: Auto rickshaws are easily available throughout the city. They should run on their meters but sometimes that is not the practice followed. However, you should not board an auto that does not run on meter.
Modes of Transportation in Bengaluru
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Bengaluru. The most preferred mode of transport in Bengaluru is Car.
Average distance: 13.73 km Average time: 53.47 min
Car 42.26%Driving 53.77 min Walking 1.2 min Waiting 0.63 min Overall average time for 16.77 kms 55.61 min
Bus/Trolleybus 13.1%Bus 54 min Walking 8.14 min Waiting 7.68 min Driving 2.05 min Other 1.82 min Motorbike 1.36 min Overall average time for 15.04 kms 75.05 min
Motorbike 7.14%Motorbike 41.5 min Overall average time for 11.33 kms 41.5 min
Bike 17.86%Bike 47.73 min Walking 1.1 min Other 0.03 min Overall average time for 11.73 kms 48.87 min
Walking 7.74%Walking 22.31 min Bike 4.23 min Bus 1.15 min Train 1.15 min Waiting 0.92 min Other 0.23 min Overall average time for 3.31 kms 30 min
Train/Metro 1.19%Train 32.5 min Walking 12.5 min Waiting 10 min Overall average time for 14.5 kms 55 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Vishakhapatnam
- How To Reach Vellore
- How To Reach Darjeeling
- How To Reach Almora
- How To Reach Udaipur
- How To Reach Shivpuri
- How To Reach Kovalam
- How To Reach Ranikhet
- How To Reach Mandu
- How To Reach Allahabad
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Agra
- How To Reach Leh
- How To Reach Mumbai
- How To Reach Delhi
- How To Reach Amritsar
- How To Reach Chennai
- How To Reach Jaipur
- How To Reach Panaji
- How To Reach Varanasi
- How To Reach Mount Abu