How to Reach Bengaluru
The Easiest Way to Reach Bengaluru
How to reach Bangalore
- By Air: Bangalore being the capital and a major city in the country, it is well connected to all cities in the country. Bangalore’s international airport gets daily flights coming to and leaving the city at regular intervals. The domestic airport also connects the city to all major cities in the country. Explore more Bangalore tours to experience the Silicon Valley of India.
- By Rail: The Yeshwantpur Junction and the City Railway Station connect Bangalore to major cities and towns in the country.
- By Road: State owned and private buses connect Bangalore to places around the city and outside the state through the large network of roads that pass through the city.
- By Metro: Metro stations are scattered throughout the city and you can easily reach most of your attractions through the metro line, called as Namma Metro, that connects to them.
- By Bus: They are the cheapest transport mediums available as they take you to most of the attractions around. Red AC Vajra buses travels within the city. The green Big10 deluxe buses connect to the suburbs.
- By Auto Rickshaw: Auto rickshaws are easily available throughout the city. They should run on their meters but sometimes that is not the practice followed. However, you should not board an auto that does not run on meter.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Bengaluru and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Bengaluru
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Bengaluru. The most preferred mode of transport in Bengaluru is Car.
Average distance: 13.61 km Average time: 52.72 min
Car 42.39%Driving 52.79 min Walking 1.13 min Waiting 0.58 min Overall average time for 16.31 kms 54.5 min
Bus/Trolleybus 12.5%Bus 53.39 min Walking 8.22 min Waiting 7.78 min Driving 1.96 min Other 1.74 min Motorbike 1.3 min Overall average time for 14.99 kms 74.39 min
Walking 7.07%Walking 22.31 min Bike 4.23 min Bus 1.15 min Train 1.15 min Waiting 0.92 min Other 0.23 min Overall average time for 3.31 kms 30 min
Bike 19.57%Bike 46.31 min Walking 1.47 min Other 0.03 min Overall average time for 12 kms 47.81 min
Motorbike 7.07%Motorbike 41 min Overall average time for 11.85 kms 41 min
Train/Metro 1.63%Train 31.67 min Walking 10 min Waiting 8.33 min Overall average time for 14 kms 50 min
- How to reach Cities Near Bengaluru
- How to reach Keelakkarai
- How to reach Sheshadripuram
- How to reach Kamalapur
- How to reach Thingalur
- How to reach Pullazhi
- How to reach Panoor
- How to reach Kaveripakkam
- How to reach Kazhipathur
- How to reach Somanur
- How to reach Vaduvanchal
- How to reach Telagi
- How to reach Ernakuracheri
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach Mt Rushmore
- How to reach Coombs
- How to reach Impruneta
- How to reach Marijampolė
- How to reach Rainham
- How to reach Union
- How to reach Slave Lake
- How to reach Ax-les-thermes
- How to reach Saint-malo-de-guersac
- How to reach Banbury