Lumbini GardensCurrently Closed
- Address: Nagawara Lake, Ring Road, Hebbal, Nagavara, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560045, India
- Timings: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9343444646
- Ticket Price: 50 INR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids
Lumbini Gardens is a public leisure park situated on the banks of the Nagavara Lake in Bangalore. Stretching over an area of 1.5 km along the lake, this place also offers an eco-friendly boating zone to entertain the families as well as couples. To add to the uniqueness of this place, there is a 12500 sqft large artificial beach. Attractions here include:
- Wave Pool
- Coffee Boat Rides
- Kids park
Do visit for a complete family’s day out at Lumina gardens in Bangalore.
- It is advisable to be on guard against mosquitoes that inundate the garden in the late evening hours.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the lumbini park bangalore.
- Visitors have to pay for the food and beverages available at the food courts and coffee shop.
- Though lifeguards are available, it is advisable to wear life jackets during theboat rides on the lake.
- Contact details: +9180-65679037
- Parking available.
Lumbini gardens bangalore ticket price -
- The entry fee to the park is Rs. 80
- Lumbini garden entry fees free for kids below 3 years
- Camera fee: Rs. 30
- Wave pool entry fee: Rs. 250
- Lumbini garden boating fee: Rs. 50
Lumbini garden timings -
- Everyday: 11am–7pm
- By Bus: VeerannaPalya Bus station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bengaluru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bengaluru and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.84% of people who visit Bengaluru include Lumbini Gardens in their plan
50% of people start their Lumbini Gardens visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Lumbini Gardens
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lumbini Gardens
Small park with limited attraction. With 80 rupees as entrance fee and all the rides and boating also charged on similar price point, this is not worth of paying so much. Water park offering at 300 rupees seems to be way too high and we dis not used that. Few rides are awesome and that is the saving grace
Medium sized well maintained public place. Good place to relax for couple of hours with family. Kids will love the place. All attractions targeted for kids. Small Wave pool is there and good to take a dip in summers. The lake front would give visitors a pacifying experience. Photographers can catch glimpses of some interesting things. We saw water snake catching a fish and coming back to shores. Only itch is the entry fees is too high. 80Rs is way high.
Place is good to spend time with family on any lovely evening. It has some fun activities and eateries too.. Good place to hangout and do party as well.. But place is not well maintained and losing its sheen of late..
Good place to bring young kids. Parking is on the road, but since there is a guard it works well. Different fees: Entry: 80, Boating:80, swings:50/swing. It was a nice experience. Kind of Mela from old days. And being able to sit around water is always a beautiful experience.
Nice place to savor the evenings!! You get a skyline view with the lake in the forefront. There are enough eateries to satisfy your palette and for the kids you find enough games. You can enjoy the boating in the waters if you are one among the people who like it.
for boating what is the rate?Answer Report Abuse
Boating is available at INR 50, check the 'Other ticket prices' section on this page for other rates :)Report Abuse