Lumbini GardensCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Nagawara Lake, Ring Road, Hebbal, Nagavara, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560045, India
- Timings: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9343444646
- Ticket Price: 50 INR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids
About Lumbini Gardens, Bengaluru
Lumbini Gardens is a public leisure park situated on the banks of the Nagavara Lake in Bangalore. Stretching over an area of 1.5 km along the lake, this place also offers an eco-friendly boating zone to entertain the families as well as couples. To add to the uniqueness of this place, there is a 12500 sqft large artificial beach. Attractions here include:
- Wave Pool
- Coffee Boat Rides
- Kids park
Do visit for a complete family’s day out at Lumina gardens in Bangalore.
Lumbini Gardens Information
- It is advisable to be on guard against mosquitoes that inundate the garden in the late evening hours.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the lumbini park bangalore.
- Visitors have to pay for the food and beverages available at the food courts and coffee shop.
- Though lifeguards are available, it is advisable to wear life jackets during theboat rides on the lake.
- Contact details: +9180-65679037
- Parking available.
Lumbini Gardens Ticket Prices
Lumbini gardens bangalore ticket price -
- The entry fee to the park is Rs. 80
- Lumbini garden entry fees free for kids below 3 years
- Camera fee: Rs. 30
- Wave pool entry fee: Rs. 250
- Lumbini garden boating fee: Rs. 50
Lumbini Gardens Opening and Closing Hours
Lumbini garden timings -
- Everyday: 11am–7pm
How To reach Lumbini Gardens by Public Transport
- By Bus: VeerannaPalya Bus station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bengaluru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bengaluru and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Lumbini Gardens
2.54% of people who visit Bengaluru include Lumbini Gardens in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
55.96% of people start their Lumbini Gardens visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Lumbini Gardens
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lumbini Gardens
Lumbini Gardens Map
Lumbini Gardens Trips
Lumbini Gardens, Bengaluru Reviews
This park has a paid entry as it is maintained by a private Enterprise. Has a good walking track. Boating facility is the highlight here with lots of options available such as pedal boats n big motor boats for going around the lake. Though plenty of eateries are available here the quality of food served by them here is not up to mark. There's a mini water park and few amusement games in one corner of the lake which would give good fun for children.
A good place for kids to spend time and play. Water games are not preferred as its quality is not good. Land games can be played. Boating and food courts. Nice place to sit and spend time with your loved ones. Entrance fee 80 Boating 80 Land rides 30 or 40 or 50 depends on each game... Have a pleasant time...
It's too good to view the lake in the evening time. Chill breeze which is so good. Should enjoy the moment with our loved ones. There are many food or coffee stalls available inside. You can spend a leisure time peacefully enjoying the lake view.
Nice place to hang out with family or friends or for couples and for kids. Food stalls are also there. Swimming pool is also there to have fun. Overall a good picnic spot to go but they have increased the amount of tickets. Still people like to visit and enjoy the nagwara lake view and boating service.
Good location for stress relief inside Bangalore city. Entry fee 80 rupees per person. Boating fee are extra. A small theme park also available. Boating and paddle boating facilities available. Foods available inside. Good for family and kids.
All QuestionsLumbini gardens
for boating what is the rate?Answer Report Abuse
Boating is available at INR 50, check the 'Other ticket prices' section on this page for other rates :)Report Abuse
- Iskcon Sri Radha Krishna-chandra Temple
- World Trade Centre Orion Mall
- Jayaprakash Narayan Biodiversity Park
- Sankey Tank
- Iskcon Bangalore, Sri Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Temple
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bengaluru Hebbal
- Kr Market
- Bowring Institute
- Bugle Rock Park
- Rajarajeshwari Temple
- Khao Galli
- Shri Nimishamba Devi Temple