Lumbini Gardens72 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Nagawara Lake, Ring Road, Hebbal, Nagavara, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560045, India
- Timings: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9343444646
- Ticket Price: 50 INR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids
Lumbini Gardens is a public leisure park situated on the banks of the Nagavara Lake in Bangalore. Stretching over an area of 1.5 km along the lake, this place also offers an eco-friendly boating zone to entertain the families as well as couples. To add to the uniqueness of this place, there is a 12500 sqft large artificial beach. Attractions here include:
- Wave Pool
- Coffee Boat Rides
- Kids park
Do visit for a complete family’s day out at Lumina gardens in Bangalore.
Lumbini Gardens Travel Tips
- It is advisable to be on guard against mosquitoes that inundate the garden in the late evening hours.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the lumbini park bangalore.
- Visitors have to pay for the food and beverages available at the food courts and coffee shop.
- Though lifeguards are available, it is advisable to wear life jackets during theboat rides on the lake.
- Contact details: +9180-65679037
- Parking available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Lumbini Gardens
Lumbini gardens bangalore ticket price -
- The entry fee to the park is Rs. 80
- Lumbini garden entry fees free for kids below 3 years
- Camera fee: Rs. 30
- Wave pool entry fee: Rs. 250
- Lumbini garden boating fee: Rs. 50
Lumbini Gardens Hours
Lumbini garden timings -
- Everyday: 11am–7pm
How to Reach Lumbini Gardens
- By Bus: VeerannaPalya Bus station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bengaluru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bengaluru and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.79% of people who visit Bengaluru include Lumbini Gardens in their plan
50% of people start their Lumbini Gardens visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Lumbini Gardens
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lumbini Gardens
Lumbini Gardens Reviews & Ratings
Do we have to pay for food there or they will only serveAnswer Report Abuse
I don't think food is included in the entry fee to Lumbini Gardens. You might have to pay separately for the food. It is recommended that you confirm before visiting by calling on 9343444646, 9341031409.Report Abuse
for boating what is the rate?Answer Report Abuse
Boating is available at INR 50, check the 'Other ticket prices' section on this page for other rates :)Report Abuse