Nettigere Guruvayurappan Temple80 Votes Currently Open
- Address: NH 209, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560082, India Map
- Timings: 05:30 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9590468057
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple
There are very few people who would not be aware of Guruvayur temple in Bangalore. Located in the quaint village of Nettigere, this temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and is quite famous with the Bangalorean devotees. The structure of the temple resembles the typical Kerala style of construction. As per the tradition followed by this temple, men - should enter inside the temple wearing a dhoti & Shalyaonly. This is one of the must visit spots near Bangalore to get a glimpse of Kerala style of temple construction.
Nettigere Guruvayurappan Temple Travel Tips
- Follow the Hindu rituals while entering the temple.
Entrance Ticket Details For Nettigere Guruvayurappan Temple
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Nettigere Guruvayurappan Temple
- By Bus: Nettigere Gate Bus station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bengaluru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bengaluru and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nettigere Guruvayurappan Temple Address: NH 209, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560082, India
- Nettigere Guruvayurappan Temple Contact Number: +91-9590468057
- Nettigere Guruvayurappan Temple Timing: 05:30 am - 08:00 pm
- Best time to visit Nettigere Guruvayurappan Temple(preferred time): 06:00 am - 11:30 am
- Time required to visit Nettigere Guruvayurappan Temple: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.81% of people who visit Bengaluru include Nettigere Guruvayurappan Temple in their plan
95% of people start their Nettigere Guruvayurappan Temple visit around 06 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Nettigere Guruvayurappan Temple
Can we conduct a marriage in Nettigere Guruvayurappan temple abiding all Kovid care regulations?Answer Report Abuse