Shiv Mandir Temple290 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 97, Old Airport Road, Behind Kemp Fort Mall, Kaveri Nagar, Murugeshpalya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560017, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +91-9739455555
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Founded by RVM, the Shiv Mandir was constructed as the result of a vision during one of his morning ‘thought time’; a vision to build a temple where a huge statue of Lord Shiva would stand, building Faith, Hope and Belief for generations to come. As an inspiration from that vision, this temple was constructed and has finally become one of the attractions of the city. It is due to the presence of such splendid temples that Bangalore temple trail has become historic and something that you can’t miss during a trip to the city.
Shiv Mandir Temple Travel Tips
- Follow the Hindu rituals while entering the temple.
Entrance Ticket Details For Shiv Mandir Temple
- Entry is free.
Shiv Mandir Temple Hours
- RVM Foundation Shiv Mandir is open to devotees for 24 hours.
- For Aarti timings refer official website.
How to Reach Shiv Mandir Temple
- By rented car from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bengaluru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bengaluru and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.2% of people who visit Bengaluru include Shiv Mandir Temple in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
80% of people start their Shiv Mandir Temple visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Shiv Mandir Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shiv Mandir Temple