The Martin FarmCurrently Closed
- Address: 33, Carmelaram Post, Sarjapur Road, Chikkabelandur, Carmelaram, Chikkabellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560035, India
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9845779666
- Ticket Price: 100 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Farm
If you thinking of a good weekend destination to visit with kids in Bangalore, then this is the place to be. Martin Farm will give your children enough of time and opportunity to interact with creatures such as ducks, pigs, cows, horses, emus, rabbits, guinea pigs and turtles. With ample of space to run around, this farm has become one of the coveted destinations in Bangalore. Here, the children can also feed the animals.
- Bring or expect alcohol. We do not allow any alcohol on the farm.
- Do Not Litter. Not only is it a health hazard to our animals, you will also be littering our home. Please collect and take away all garbage arising from your visit here and dispose it responsibly.
- Play any music either in your cars or from your personal stereos.
- Feed the animals anything but the food that we provide. You could inadvertently cause an animal’s illness or even death.
- Get behind the enclosure of the donkeys and goats. They may kick and butt instinctively. Please do not put your hands into any of them either.
- Tease or frighten the animals. They have as much right to respect as you do. Please be gentle and quiet around them.
- At 11.00 am to 4.30 pm, the children get to feed some of the animals.
- By Bus: Carmel Convent High School Bus station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bengaluru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bengaluru and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.14% of people who visit Bengaluru include The Martin Farm in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
55.56% of people start their The Martin Farm visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Martin Farm
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Martin Farm
Very good place to visit with kids. They get exposure to farm animals in their natural habitat. Gives a reasonable farm experience, do not expect a zoo or a resort. The ducks and hens were allowed to roam around freely and the kids could feed them food. Overall it was a very different and peaceful experience.
The guided tour (feeding animals) is probably worth the visit, city kids might enjoy the place. Nothing for adults and quite underwhelming experience overall. Would like to see some more activities may be, bit less of price (175 is just way too high for this place). Or open for visitors only during feeding time.
This is a lovely place away from the noise and pollution of the city. My son enjoyed playing with the old tires, feeding the animals and just walking around absorbing all the details. The staff is absolutely wonderful. The farm is well cared for place.
Its a farm. Not many activities. If you are in a group, it will be nice. Farm tour was short and sweet.
Only positive point is, the guide explains about farm animals and allows us to touch them gently and feed them. The ticket price 175/- (for over 1 year age) is expensive and no receipt is given. It's not a big place to hang around and will soon realize, is that it.There are some guava trees with riped fruits but we are not allowed to consume them even thru a sale as Sale is done on certain days only. Difficult to spot the place unless using Google maps.