The Martin Farm97 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 33, Carmelaram Post, Sarjapur Road, Chikkabelandur, Carmelaram, Chikkabellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560035, India Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9845779666
- Ticket Price: 100 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Farm
If you thinking of a good weekend destination to visit with kids in Bangalore, then this is the place to be. Martin Farm will give your children enough of time and opportunity to interact with creatures such as ducks, pigs, cows, horses, emus, rabbits, guinea pigs and turtles. With ample of space to run around, this farm has become one of the coveted destinations in Bangalore. Here, the children can also feed the animals.
The Martin Farm Travel Tips
- Bring or expect alcohol. We do not allow any alcohol on the farm.
- Do Not Litter. Not only is it a health hazard to our animals, you will also be littering our home. Please collect and take away all garbage arising from your visit here and dispose it responsibly.
- Play any music either in your cars or from your personal stereos.
- Feed the animals anything but the food that we provide. You could inadvertently cause an animal’s illness or even death.
- Get behind the enclosure of the donkeys and goats. They may kick and butt instinctively. Please do not put your hands into any of them either.
- Tease or frighten the animals. They have as much right to respect as you do. Please be gentle and quiet around them.
The Martin Farm Hours
- At 11.00 am to 4.30 pm, the children get to feed some of the animals.
How to Reach The Martin Farm
- By Bus: Carmel Convent High School Bus station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bengaluru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bengaluru and book an accommodation of your choice.
- The Martin Farm Address: 33, Carmelaram Post, Sarjapur Road, Chikkabelandur, Carmelaram, Chikkabellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560035, India
- The Martin Farm Contact Number: +91-9845779666
- The Martin Farm Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- The Martin Farm Price: 100 INR
- Best time to visit The Martin Farm(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit The Martin Farm: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.95% of people who visit Bengaluru include The Martin Farm in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
55.56% of people start their The Martin Farm visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Martin Farm
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Martin Farm
People normally club together Parshwanath Sushil Dham and Jagannath Temple while planning their visit to The Martin Farm.
Hello, Is the Martin Farm open? I have been checking post covid it was showing its closed. Wanted confirmation. N also can you share the details on entry ticket, food avaiablity at the farm etcAnswer Report Abuse
What about food facilities, is it available on the farm (for a reasonable price) or we can carry from outsideAnswer Report Abuse
Is the farm open for visit on Sunday sep 26thAnswer Report Abuse
We are from Little World International school .we would like to come for a field trip at you place.please let us know booking detailsAnswer Report Abuse
You will have to pre-book before visiting The Martin Farm. You can book a field trip by calling on 098457 79666.Report Abuse
We would like to know the entry fees for adults and Kids (5 years and 2 years)Answer Report Abuse
The admission price of The Marin Farm is not known. You will have to call on 098457 79666 and inquire further. To visit The Martin Farm, prior booking is required.Report Abuse