The Martin FarmCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: 33, Carmelaram Post, Sarjapur Road, Chikkabelandur, Carmelaram, Chikkabellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560035, India
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9845779666
- Ticket Price: 100 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Farm
About The Martin Farm, Bengaluru
If you thinking of a good weekend destination to visit with kids in Bangalore, then this is the place to be. Martin Farm will give your children enough of time and opportunity to interact with creatures such as ducks, pigs, cows, horses, emus, rabbits, guinea pigs and turtles. With ample of space to run around, this farm has become one of the coveted destinations in Bangalore. Here, the children can also feed the animals.
The Martin Farm Information
- Bring or expect alcohol. We do not allow any alcohol on the farm.
- Do Not Litter. Not only is it a health hazard to our animals, you will also be littering our home. Please collect and take away all garbage arising from your visit here and dispose it responsibly.
- Play any music either in your cars or from your personal stereos.
- Feed the animals anything but the food that we provide. You could inadvertently cause an animal’s illness or even death.
- Get behind the enclosure of the donkeys and goats. They may kick and butt instinctively. Please do not put your hands into any of them either.
- Tease or frighten the animals. They have as much right to respect as you do. Please be gentle and quiet around them.
The Martin Farm Opening and Closing Hours
- At 11.00 am to 4.30 pm, the children get to feed some of the animals.
How To reach The Martin Farm by Public Transport
- By Bus: Carmel Convent High School Bus station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bengaluru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bengaluru and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting The Martin Farm
1.98% of people who visit Bengaluru include The Martin Farm in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
45% of people start their The Martin Farm visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Martin Farm
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Martin Farm
The Martin Farm Map
The Martin Farm Trips
My 3.5year old son just loved the place. They have lots of domestic animals which kids would love. Fiona was very patient and shared a lot of knowledge with all the kids. A must visit place for kid's living in the city. The pot with a plant giveaway is very thoughtful. Price is very reasonable. A different experience. Get your hands dirty or hold earthworms or pat animals at this place.
The place is very peaceful. Kids will enjoy being there. Lots of trees inside. They have different animals there and kids are allowed to feed the animals, it will be a memorable experience for them. There are different kinds of birds as well. The lady who I think owns the place also acts as a tour guide explaining lots of details about every animal and bird present there. She seems to be very knowledgeable. I would definitely visit the place again. To the owners of this place, please maintain the good work and thank you.
Awesome place for kids. Many animals/birds like turkey, goose, duck, hen, tortoise, rabbit, horse, sheep, goat etc are present. My kid really loved touching them & feeding many of them. These animals are well socialized with humans & won't cause any harm. Kids can play in the small play area having a swing, slide, see-saw etc. I am surprised by many of the negative reviews below. Please take a look at the list of animals above & decide if you get a chance to see & feed them in daily life. Also, please don't compare with zoo which is the place for captive animals. We spent lot of money in malls on weekends & hence I believe it is unfair to compare the 175 rupees fee for adults & 3+ year old kids (Not sure if they are charging for the new-borns)
Very serene and calm place. Variety of animals and birds. They have a feeding session couple of times in the day. Very reasonable cost as well. But ALWAYS call or email them before going. They'll give you few pointers before heading there.
Very few animals. I guess once it might have been a good place. But, now it looks like they are slowly closing down the farm. Rabbits seem to be infected. Needs better maintenance.
All QuestionsThe martin farm
- Tourist Information Centre
- Wildlife Art Gallery
- Guildhall Of Corpus Christi
- Lavenham Farmers Market
- Peover Hall & Gardens
- The Caravan Club
- Dulverton Library
- Whitehall House Delicatessen
- The Old Blacksmiths Gallery
- Dulverton All Saints Church
- Tarr Steps
- Barle Gallery
- Rough Diamond Tiles
- Exmoor House Caravan & Club Site
- Guildhall Arts & Heritage Centre