The Martin FarmCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: 33, Carmelaram Post, Sarjapur Road, Chikkabelandur, Carmelaram, Chikkabellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560035, India
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9845779666
- Ticket Price: 100 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Farm
If you thinking of a good weekend destination to visit with kids in Bangalore, then this is the place to be. Martin Farm will give your children enough of time and opportunity to interact with creatures such as ducks, pigs, cows, horses, emus, rabbits, guinea pigs and turtles. With ample of space to run around, this farm has become one of the coveted destinations in Bangalore. Here, the children can also feed the animals.
- Bring or expect alcohol. We do not allow any alcohol on the farm.
- Do Not Litter. Not only is it a health hazard to our animals, you will also be littering our home. Please collect and take away all garbage arising from your visit here and dispose it responsibly.
- Play any music either in your cars or from your personal stereos.
- Feed the animals anything but the food that we provide. You could inadvertently cause an animal’s illness or even death.
- Get behind the enclosure of the donkeys and goats. They may kick and butt instinctively. Please do not put your hands into any of them either.
- Tease or frighten the animals. They have as much right to respect as you do. Please be gentle and quiet around them.
- At 11.00 am to 4.30 pm, the children get to feed some of the animals.
- By Bus: Carmel Convent High School Bus station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bengaluru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bengaluru and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.14% of people who visit Bengaluru include The Martin Farm in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
55.56% of people start their The Martin Farm visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Martin Farm
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Martin Farm
This a nice place within the city with a lot of greenery and open space. There is an entry fee of 175 or 350 depending on the package you take. It's ideal location to spend a whole day with family. Pack your lunch and enjoy. Animal feeding is an exciting thing for kids. Time well spent.
Awesome and kid friendly place. Really had a good time with kids and frnds. Nice home cooked food was served as well. I hope they start stay facility as well but in a small scale and may be only for families , to maintain the sanity..will go back again.
Very good place to visit with kids. They get exposure to farm animals in their natural habitat. Gives a reasonable farm experience, do not expect a zoo or a resort. The ducks and hens were allowed to roam around freely and the kids could feed them food. Overall it was a very different and peaceful experience.
A small farm where you can spend some good time with family. Entrance fees of INR 175 per head. Pack your lunch, snacks, water etc. Very few animals and birds are in the farm. They have some small guided tour around the farm which will be interesting for the kids. Its a neat and tidy place.
Excellent place for a break for kids, they would love the time with pet animals. Lady guiding the tour was also very friendly !! My son enjoyed feeding hen, duck, horse, and holding tortoise in hand..