Are you looking for what to do in Bengaluru?
PLACES TO SEE
Bangalore is a beautiful city which has many sights for the tourist to visit.
- Vidhan Souda: The Vidhan Souda is a premier building which houses the state government’s legislative assembly hall and government offices. Built in the Neo- Dravidian design style, this massive building is a major tourist attraction.
- Lalbagh Botanical Gardens: This huge garden is a popular tourist attraction in Bangalore built in the 17th century by Haider Ali is popular with residents and tourists. The garden is filled with the rarest flowers and plants and they are put up on show at the Flower exhibition held here in the winter. The glasshouse is a majestic structure which holds some of the rarest flora.
- Tipu Sultan’s Palace and Fort: The original fort built by Chikadevaraya in mud was finished by Tipu Sultan in 1791. The fort showcases Indo-Islamic architectural style and the temple in the courtyard tells of Tipu Sultan’s tolerance towards other religions.
- Bangalore Palace: Built sometime in 1887 by Chamaraja Wodeyar this fort is an example of Tudor architecture. The huge reinforced towers, the grand arches and the intricate wooden carvings in the palace interiors are worth seeing.
- Places like Cubon Park, Attari Kacheri, Ulsoor Lake and Nehru Planetarium are also good sights to see in Bangalore. The Bangalore vacation planner is always buzzed with various sightseeing places.
- The Banergatta National Park: A huge biological reserve displays a vivid range of native animals like Indian Leopard. The other fauna in the park include: Elephants, Gaur, Jackal, Fox, Wild Bear, Sloth Bear, Sambar, Chital, Spotted Deer, Barking Deer, common Langur and many more. There is also an abundant range of fauna. The safari ride is unmissable and the Bangalore itinerary planner recommends to have this enriching ride and this is one of the most alluring places to visit in Bangalore.
- Nightclubs and Pubs: Bangalore’s nightclub scene is among the best in the country. There are a big number of clubs and pubs like Purple Haze, B52, DOT (D3), Cocoon, 13th Floor Insomnia, Hypnos, Liquor Café, Pai Viceroy, Ebony, etc where one can enjoy good music and get the choicest cocktails and liquor.
Shopping in Bangalore is a truly exciting experience. Brigade Road, Commercial Street and MG Road are the main shopping areas where on can find big malls, complexes which sell a large range of goods from branded clothes, jewelry, shoes, saris, artifacts, books, etc. Chickpet is specially known for its sari, clothing and jewelry stores. With a number of shopping malls displaying international brands, Bangalore holiday planner must include a visit to The Mantra, The Orion, The UBCT and The Garuda mall.
Bangalore is a city much loved by its residents’ and it is hard for the visitor not to be enamored by the busy lifestyle, the parties, the glitz and its professional dominance which blend easily with the Bangalore which is, sometimes, also referred to as a prisoners paradise.
Below we have a list of things to do in Bengaluru and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Bengaluru getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Bengaluru with confidence.