Ulsoor Lake3083 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Ulsoor Lake Pathway, Rukmani Colony, Sivanchetti Gardens, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Leisure, Lake, Boating, Picnic Spot
With abundant scenery and alluring natural beauty, Ulsoor Lake will be a great place to relax and rejuvenate the tired souls. While the serene environment in and around the park is a perfect place to spend your afternoons, this is an ideal spot for a day out. Pack your lunch, have a fun boating ride and sleep in the vast Greenfields. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Bengaluru itinerary 5 days.
Ulsoor Lake Travel Tips
- Boating is available.
Ulsoor Lake Hours
- The lake is open for public visit on all days of the week from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- The weekly off is on Wednesday.
How to Reach Ulsoor Lake
- The closest bus stops to reach the lake include Ulsoor, M. G. Road, CMH Road, Ulsoor Road and Ulsoor Lake stop.
- Little Italy
- Barbeque Nation
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bengaluru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bengaluru and book an accommodation of your choice.
32.37% of people who visit Bengaluru include Ulsoor Lake in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
75.4% of people start their Ulsoor Lake visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Ulsoor Lake
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ulsoor Lake
Ulsoor Lake Reviews & Ratings
Is boating available there? How much it costs?Answer Report Abuse
Boating is not open.Report Abuse
Can we do boating here todayAnswer Report Abuse
Is lake is open todayAnswer Report Abuse
Yes, it is open.Report Abuse
Ulsoor lake is open now for boatingAnswer Report Abuse