Ulsoor Lake3083 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Ulsoor Lake Pathway, Rukmani Colony, Sivanchetti Gardens, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Leisure, Lake, Boating, Picnic Spot
With abundant scenery and alluring natural beauty, Ulsoor Lake will be a great place to relax and rejuvenate the tired souls. While the serene environment in and around the park is a perfect place to spend your afternoons, this is an ideal spot for a day out. Pack your lunch, have a fun boating ride and sleep in the vast Greenfields. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Bengaluru itinerary 5 days.
Ulsoor Lake Travel Tips
- Boating is available.
Ulsoor Lake Hours
- The lake is open for public visit on all days of the week from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- The weekly off is on Wednesday.
How to Reach Ulsoor Lake
- The closest bus stops to reach the lake include Ulsoor, M. G. Road, CMH Road, Ulsoor Road and Ulsoor Lake stop.
- Little Italy
- Barbeque Nation
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bengaluru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bengaluru and book an accommodation of your choice.
34.02% of people who visit Bengaluru include Ulsoor Lake in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
75.4% of people start their Ulsoor Lake visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Ulsoor Lake
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ulsoor Lake