Visveswaraya Industrial And Technological MuseumCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: P. B. No. 5216, Kasturba Road, Beside Karnataka State Government Museum, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, India
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-8022866200
- Ticket Price: 40 INR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Science Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Visveswaraya Industrial And Technological Museum - Review
When in Bengaluru, learn everything you can about science and technology! Those of you with kids (8 years and above) this is the most innovative way of spending quality time together. Each of its floors are dedicated to a scientific discipline including Engine Hall, Electro Technical Gallery, Fun Science Gallery, Space Gallery, science for children gallery and other attractions. This is an interactive museum that helps kids understand the basic principles of science.
The Taramandal show for stars, the Dinosaur Model and loads of other do-it-yourself experiments that make learning science so much fun! For easy reading, the comments are jotted down in English. Take your kids along and spend some good 3 to 4 hours of fun science here. Activities for the visitors' include sky observation program, science demonstration show, popular science lecture and commemorative program. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Bengaluru itinerary 5 days.
Visveswaraya Industrial And Technological Museum Information
- Photography is allowed.
- Ideal for kids and science enthusiasts.
Visveswaraya Industrial And Technological Museum Ticket Prices
- General Visitors : Rs.40/-
- Organised school groups : Rs.20/-
- Organised Govt./Municipal school groups : Rs.10/-
- BPL Category on production of valid BPL card : Rs.5/-
- 3D show for general public : Rs.25/-
- 3D show for Organised school groups : Rs.20/-
- 3D show for Govt./Municipal school groups: Rs.10/-
- Taramandal for general public : Rs.10/-
- Taramandal for Organised school groups : Rs.10/-
- Taramandal for Govt./Municipal school groups: : Rs.5/-
- SDL for general public : Rs.10/-
- SDL for Organised school groups : Rs.10/-
- SDL for Govt./Municipal school groups: Rs.5/-
- SOS (Science On A Sphere) for general public : Rs.25/-
- SOS for Organised school groups : Rs.20/-
- SOS for Govt./Municipal school groups: Rs.10/-
- Entry to the Museum is free for the army, navy, air-force and police personnel in uniform and the physically challenged and children below 5 years of age.
Visveswaraya Industrial And Technological Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- Closed : Ganesha Chathurthi and Deepavali
How To reach Visveswaraya Industrial And Technological Museum by Public Transport
- Hired taxi
Restaurants Near Visveswaraya Industrial And Technological Museum
- CCD lounge
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bengaluru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bengaluru and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Visveswaraya Industrial And Technological Museum
95% of people who visit Bengaluru include Visveswaraya Industrial And Technological Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
51.6% of people start their Visveswaraya Industrial And Technological Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Visveswaraya Industrial And Technological Museum
91.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Visveswaraya Industrial And Technological Museum
Visveswaraya Industrial And Technological Museum Map
Visveswaraya Industrial And Technological Museum Trips
Visveswaraya Industrial And Technological Museum, Bengaluru Reviews
It's simply amazing. As per museum name it contain all technical information, having practical demo for each concept. This place is for both kids and adults who has interest in technology. Museum has different informative sections. You should required minimum 5-6 hours if you would like to go through all museum section. It's really enjoyable for kids.
A fantastic place to explore with kids. Loaded with excellent exhibits and information panels. A variety of information on display, suggest should do a couple of concepts with kids at one time and then come back to cover the rest another day. I wish there was more info on the activities like taramandal show, science demo show etc on their website to enable planning the trip better. I know they have a cafe on the top floor but I did not access it. Thee space technology gallery is excellent! Must go with kids 8+ years preferably.
The best science museum I have seen so far. I visit at the age of 15 and I was really excited to see everything that I have never seen in my life before. I started learning things how it should be learned. And it has made a major impact in my life towards science passion. I recommend everyone children to visit once in lifetime just to know how much science is fun and interesting.
It the best place to visit for the students here. There are many scientific things displayed here which would help the students to learn, think about them. There are many experiment models, space ship models, aircraft models. Here a separate sections are maintained for each department of science including electronics , space science, computers, mechanical, biology and much more. Best place to visit during the free time
A must visit museum. The best of its kind. The museum is so enjoyable and informative. The museum has exhibition of things of all kind, From old steam engines to modern diesel/petrol engines, from physics to space science, from mechanics to electronics, totally it's fun sold joy to see all those things. It'll get closed at 6 in the evening. The museum has an entry fees of ₹50 but it worth the price.