B T S Skytrain25508 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Chatuchak, Bangkok, Thailand Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +66-26176000
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Train Ride
BTS Skytrain came into existence on the 5th of December 1999. The rail lines cover the central business districts and further. The skytrain runs above the jammed and polluted roads in Bangkok thus saving time and energy. The trains run from morning until midnight. The train has options such as ‘park and ride’. The locals park their vehicles at the station and use the train to get to town in a jiffy. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Bangkok itinerary 6 days.
B T S Skytrain Travel Tips
- The last train departs after midnight.
Entrance Ticket Details For B T S Skytrain
- Ticket prices will differ with destination.
B T S Skytrain Hours
- Please find the timings locally.
How to Reach B T S Skytrain
- Bus: 3, 8, 8AIR, 26, 27R, and more.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bangkok before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bangkok and book an accommodation of your choice.
- B T S Skytrain Address: Chatuchak, Bangkok, Thailand
- B T S Skytrain Contact Number: +66-26176000
- B T S Skytrain Timing: 06:00 am - 11:59 pm
- Time required to visit B T S Skytrain: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
69.87% of people who visit Bangkok include B T S Skytrain in their plan
05 AM - 06 AM
58.46% of people start their B T S Skytrain visit around 05 AM - 06 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see B T S Skytrain
92.29% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting B T S Skytrain
People normally club together Jim Thompson House and Lumpini Park while planning their visit to B T S Skytrain.
People also prefer to start their day with B T S Skytrain.