Bangkok Wat ArunCurrently Closed
- Address: Wang Doem, Bangkok Yai, Bangkok, Thailand
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: 66-24655640
- Ticket Price: 50 THB
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Landmark, River, Walking Area, Historical Site, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Architecture
Bangkok Wat Arun - Review
Wat Arun is regarded as the third point in the holy trinity in the city of Bangkok.
This temple in Thailand is a royal palace and is home to the Emerald Buddha. You will find many cross river ferries going towards WatArun every 20 minutes. You can catch the sunsetby viewing the temple from the right bankside of the Chao Praya River. Also, you can have a great view from Amorosa which is a rooftop bar. Wat Arun temple is also known as the temple of dawn and is one of the remarkable landmarks in the sides of river Chao Praya which you can visit in your things to do in Bangkok.
Bangkok Wat Arun is one of the attractions added in Bangkok itinerary 3 days. Must visit this awesome attraction.
Bangkok Wat Arun Information
- Very good and spiritual place for older kids.
- Please don’t forget to follow the dress code before visiting.
- Photography is strictly prohibited.
- Parking space is provided to visitors.
How To reach Bangkok Wat Arun by Public Transport
- Wat Arun Pier
Restaurants Near Bangkok Wat Arun
- Amorosa Bar
- Arun Residence
- Hilton Millenium Bangkok Hotel
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bangkok before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bangkok and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bangkok Wat Arun
95% of people who visit Bangkok include Bangkok Wat Arun in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
34.65% of people start their Bangkok Wat Arun visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bangkok Wat Arun
53.26% of people prefer walking in order to reach Bangkok Wat Arun
Bangkok Wat Arun Map
Bangkok Wat Arun Trips
2 Views11 Days 10 Nights11 Day Trip to Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya from BarceBy: Guest UserCity: Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya