Chao Phor SeuaCurrently Open
- Address: 468 Tanao Road, Bangkok 10200, Thailand Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +66-022242110
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Art And Culture, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Entertainment, Leisure, Market, Town, Architecture
The design of Chao Phor Seua is based on the classic Chinese themes of red and golden. This is a very important shrine for the Thai-Chinese community. A very serene and sacred place, it is sure to enchant you with its atmosphere.
Earlier, it was located on Bamrung Muang Road, but now it has been relocated to Tanao Road. You can find various street stalls here that sell offerings for the deities. There are several restaurants too, with a vibrant atmosphere. After some calm and serene atmosphere inside, you can enjoy the exuberance of the surrounding area.
Chao Phor Seua Travel Tips
- Visit here during religious holidays.
- Phone in advance for making sure they are open to view.
- No parking facility is available.
- ChoteChitr- Meekrob, a sweet and spicy noodle dish
- Ariston Hotel
- Twin Palm
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bangkok before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bangkok and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Chao Phor Seua Address: 468 Tanao Road, Bangkok 10200, Thailand
- Chao Phor Seua Contact Number: +66-022242110
- Chao Phor Seua Timing: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Chao Phor Seua: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
13.51% of people who visit Bangkok include Chao Phor Seua in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
43.4% of people start their Chao Phor Seua visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Chao Phor Seua
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chao Phor Seua
People normally club together Wat Phra Kaew and Wat Pho Reclining Buddha while planning their visit to Chao Phor Seua.