Chao Phor SeuaCurrently Closed
- Address: 468 Tanao Road, Bangkok 10200, Thailand
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +66-022242110
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Art And Culture, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Entertainment, Leisure, Market, Family And Kids, Town, Architecture
Chao Phor Seua - Review
The design of Chao Phor Seua is based on the classic Chinese themes of red and golden. This is a very important shrine for the Thai-Chinese community. A very serene and sacred place, it is sure to enchant you with its atmosphere.
Earlier, it was located on Bamrung Muang Road, but now it has been relocated to Tanao Road. You can find various street stalls here that sell offerings for the deities. There are several restaurants too, with a vibrant atmosphere. After some calm and serene atmosphere inside, you can enjoy the exuberance of the surrounding area.
Chao Phor Seua Information
- Visit here during religious holidays.
- Phone in advance for making sure they are open to view.
- No parking facility is available.
Restaurants Near Chao Phor Seua
- ChoteChitr- Meekrob, a sweet and spicy noodle dish
- Ariston Hotel
- Twin Palm
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bangkok before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bangkok and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Chao Phor Seua
27.08% of people who visit Bangkok include Chao Phor Seua in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
50.28% of people start their Chao Phor Seua visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Chao Phor Seua
94.69% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chao Phor Seua