Chatuchak Market430 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 587/10 Kamphaeng Phet 2 Rd, Kwaeng Chatuchak, Khet Chatuchak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10900, Thailand, Bangkok Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +66-22724813
- Tags: Market, Family And Kids
If you are done with visiting the iconic attractions of Bangkok, then get ready to visit the largest weekend market in the country. It has got 8000 stalls divided into 27 sections for the ease of the tourists. You will get everything here starting from Thai merchandise to souvenirs at a price less than most other places here. So your wish to get bags, clothes, beauty products along with some yummy dishes at a single place reaches its true destination here. Be patient to get some really good deals at reasonable prices.
More about Bangkok
Try the best Bangkok trip planner to visit this Chatuchak Market as well as many others.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Bangkok like Kokotel Bangkok Surawong, Icheck Inn Silom and Amber Boutique Silom.
Generate executable plans on your own or book the top rated Bangkok vacation packages for your visit. Read more on how to reach Bangkok.
How to Reach Chatuchak Market
- Bus 3,8,26 to stop : Chom Phon, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand
- Bus 509,510 to stop : Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bangkok before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bangkok and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Chatuchak Market Address: 587/10 Kamphaeng Phet 2 Rd, Kwaeng Chatuchak, Khet Chatuchak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10900, Thailand, Bangkok
- Chatuchak Market Contact Number: +66-22724813
- Chatuchak Market Timing: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.18% of people who visit Bangkok include Chatuchak Market in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
29.03% of people start their Chatuchak Market visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Chatuchak Market
92.86% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chatuchak Market
People normally club together Silom Night Market and Rod Dee Dej while planning their visit to Chatuchak Market.