Human Body Museum9 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 34 ถนน อังรีดูนังต์ Wang Mai, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand, Bangkok Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +66-22188635
- Tags: Museums
This is an interesting place to visit with your kids. If you love to know about body parts and other organs in detail, then a visit to this museum will please you. If you are into human autonomy then this section will help you in your education. You cannot take any photo here, but the best part of this place is that you can hold a real human brain. You don’t need any entry fee here, but you can donate something in the box if you wish.
More about Bangkok
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Bangkok trip planner.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Bangkok like Kokotel Bangkok Surawong, Icheck Inn Silom and Amber Boutique Silom.
Draft the best Bangkok vacation packages using ideal templates offered by TripHobo. Also explore how to reach Bangkok on the go!
How to Reach Human Body Museum
- Us 15,16,25 to stop : Siam center tube station
- Bus 204, 501 to stop : police hospital
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bangkok before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bangkok and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Human Body Museum Address: 34 ถนน อังรีดูนังต์ Wang Mai, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand, Bangkok
- Human Body Museum Contact Number: +66-22188635
- Human Body Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.02% of people who visit Bangkok include Human Body Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
75% of people start their Human Body Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Human Body Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Human Body Museum
People normally club together Prom Ratchada Residence And Spa and Chaophraya Princess while planning their visit to Human Body Museum.