- Address: Silom Road and Surawong Road, Bangkok, Thiland, Thailand
- Timings: 04:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 120 THB
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Food And Drinks, Club, Restaurant, Entertainment, Flea Market, Market, Neighborhoods , Adults
Patpong - Review
Patpong is a beautiful place which is majorly an entertainment district in the city of Bangkok. Patpong is mostly regarded is the red light district in the heart of Bangkok which is very much famous for its sex industry. This district majorly caters only to the foreigners. Here, you will find men selling Pornographic CDs, DVDs, etc. And many touts will also be standing who will direct tourists to the bars that offer sex shows. This place is priced very high so one must be very much good at bargaining to gain good price. Patpong is very much famous for its pole dancing entertainment in the bars. You will find the very popular Go-Go Bars here in Patpong. For those who are least interested in girly scenes and bar, can enjoy opting for jumping into few shops or restaurants around Patpong.
- Evening is the best time to visit.
- The timings for opening and closing of bar differ accordingly.
- Prices of beer are around 120 to 150 Baht.
How To reach Patpong by Public Transport
- Sala Daeng BTS stop
- Metro: Si Lom exit 2
- Subway: Sala Daeng exit 1
Restaurants Near Patpong
- Coffee World
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel
- Triple Two Silom
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bangkok before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bangkok and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Patpong
19.99% of people who visit Bangkok include Patpong in their plan
61.11% of people start their Patpong visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Patpong
88.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Patpong