Rose GardenCurrently Open
- Address: Rose Garden, Km 32 Phetkasem Road, Sampran, Nakhon Pathom, bangkok, Thailand
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +66-34322588
- Ticket Price: 750 THB
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Outdoors, Garden, Park, Golf Course, Family And Kids, Architecture , Neighborhoods , Nature
This place is located around 30kms away from Bangkok. What it has on offer are incredibly beautiful gardens that you would definitely want to see. You can plan elaborate picnics with loved ones or sake long, leisurely strolls around the park; the choice is entirely up to you. There are several interesting shows put up too including Thai boxing, sword fighting and handicraft skills. For children, this awesome retreat offers an elephant show which can really be enjoyed by all ages. For adults, there is a spa and a golf course.
It makes sense to keep a lot of time, almost an entire day, at hand when visiting this park. There is an amazing array of activities to do here so be sure not to miss out on any.
Rose Garden Travel Tips
- Price may change according to attraction.
- Good for gentle strolls and picnics.
- Don’t miss out Thai cultural shows.
- Automobile or car is the best transportation mode.
- Spare sufficient time for visiting this garden.
Entrance Ticket Details For Rose Garden
- Adult - 750 Baht; Child - 600 Baht
- Bonjour Restaurant
- Banrie coffee
- Bishamon Sapporo Ramen
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bangkok before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bangkok and book an accommodation of your choice.
8.76% of people who visit Bangkok include Rose Garden in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
52% of people start their Rose Garden visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Rose Garden
93.84% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rose Garden