Rose GardenCurrently Open
- Address: Khlong Toei, Bangkok, Thailand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +66-34322544
- Ticket Price: 750 THB
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Outdoors, Sport, Garden, Park, Golf Course, Family And Kids, Architecture , Neighborhoods , Nature
Rose Garden - Review
This place is located around 30kms away from Bangkok. What it has on offer are incredibly beautiful gardens that you would definitely want to see. You can plan elaborate picnics with loved ones or sake long, leisurely strolls around the park; the choice is entirely up to you. There are several interesting shows put up too including Thai boxing, sword fighting and handicraft skills. For children, this awesome retreat offers an elephant show which can really be enjoyed by all ages. For adults, there is a spa and a golf course.
It makes sense to keep a lot of time, almost an entire day, at hand when visiting this park. There is an amazing array of activities to do here so be sure not to miss out on any.
Rose Garden Information
- Price may change according to attraction.
- Good for gentle strolls and picnics.
- Don’t miss out Thai cultural shows.
- Automobile or car is the best transportation mode.
- Spare sufficient time for visiting this garden.
Rose Garden Ticket Prices
- Adult - 750 Baht; Child - 600 Baht
Restaurants Near Rose Garden
- Bonjour Restaurant
- Banrie coffee
- Bishamon Sapporo Ramen
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bangkok before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bangkok and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Rose Garden
19.86% of people who visit Bangkok include Rose Garden in their plan
06 AM - 07 AM
31.1% of people start their Rose Garden visit around 06 AM - 07 AM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Rose Garden
91.49% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rose Garden
Rose Garden Map
Rose Garden Trips
Rose Garden, Bangkok Reviews
All QuestionsRose garden
- Eleele Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church On West Kauai
- Kauai Sea Tours
- Holo Holo Charters
- Captain Andy's Sailing Adventures
- Port Allen Small Boat Harbor
- King's Cathedral & Chapels
- Bubbles Below Scuba Charters
- Kauai Charter Sportfishing
- Glass Beach
- Queensbath Princeville Kauai
- Kauai Charter Sport Fishing
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames