Safari ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 99 ถนนปัญญาอินทรา แขวงคลองสามวา เขตสามวานอก Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10510, Thailand, Bangkok
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +66-29144100
- Ticket Price: 400 THB
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Family And Kids
An attraction that cannot go missed on any list of things to do in Bangkok, the Safari World calls for a delightful day. On reaching this park, you will be taken in a bus through various avenues where you can spot wildlife like lions and tigers. Then there will be a lovely lineup of entertaining events presented by friendly chimpanzees and elephants among other animals. You can even click pictures with them. Following this, the Marine World that requires a separate ticket can be ventures. This avenue displays a lovely show of sea lions and penguins. Everyone; kids and adults can have a great time here!
Entrance Ticket Details For Safari Park
- Given tickets price is for adults, for safari world only.
- Children for safari world: 300 Baht
- Marine Park: Adults 700 Baht, children 450 Baht
- Both combined: Adults 900 Baht, children 550 Baht
How to Reach Safari Park
- By car
- By taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bangkok before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bangkok and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.08% of people who visit Bangkok include Safari Park in their plan
54.55% of people start their Safari Park visit around 09 AM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Safari Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Safari Park