Silom Night Market30 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Silom Rd, Suriya Wong, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand, Bangkok
- Timings: 05:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +66-854841680
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Shopping Center
Silom Night Market is one of the most favourite shopping places in Bangkok. On any evening, you will find scores of tourists here shopping for souvenirs. A good place to bargain, you will have to do a bit of haggling here. This market proves to be a window into different cultures of this country and will help you soak up the local scene. A great place to buy clothes, watches, jewellery, electronic, shoes, bags and much more. There are also plenty of bars and restaurants located here. Also present here are clubs that offer sex-shows. Since the place gets very crowded, it is usually recommended that you do not visit this market with your kids.
Silom Night Market is not a popular tourist spot and visitors exploring prime attractions like Wat Pho Reclining Buddha, B T S Skytrain, Rajawongse Clothier, Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew. For more popular attractions visit things to do in Bangkok.
Local travel guides will amplify your fun in the city as they walk you around the major attractions. You can book Bangkok tours for such assistance.
More about Bangkok
Create a flawless plan, make use of Bangkok trip planner.
Hotels like Ibis Bangkok Riverside, Yellow Ribbon Hills Boutique Suites, Kokotel Bangkok Surawong and Marvin Suites will solve your problem of where to stay in Bangkok.
Silom Night Market Travel Tips
- Take care of your belongings as the market is quite crowded.
- Stay away from the many 'promoters' that will try to offer your deals.
How to Reach Silom Night Market
- By Car
- By Metro - Sala Daeng Subway Station on BTS Silom Line and Sam Yan Subway Station on MRT_BLL Line
- By Bvus - Sala Daeng 2 intersection 2 Bus stop (Bus: 15, 76, 76s77, 113r, 115r, 162, 163r, 172r, 177r, 504r, 514, 544r, 547r)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bangkok before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bangkok and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.09% of people who visit Bangkok include Silom Night Market in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
91.67% of people start their Silom Night Market visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Silom Night Market
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Silom Night Market