- Address: Bangkok, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Food And Drinks, Club, Dine In, Restaurant, Entertainment, Street Market, Shopping Center, Streets
Sukhumvit - Review
This is a good place that caters to all traveler types, budgets and ages. It is considered to be the main entertainment, dining and shopping area of Bangkok. While it is a regular haunt for the locals it is also very popular with tourists.
You can shop till you drop and more. You can pamper your taste buds with hearty Italian food or authentic Thai food. The crowded restaurants, the neon lights and the eccentric people on the streets will make you feel as if you are exactly where you want to be. This street also has chic clubs similar to the lounge style of New York and London. Bring sufficient cash with you, when you visit this street as you will never go empty-handed from here.
- There are plenty of restaurants and shops that you may find enticing, so bring money just in case.
- This place is most enjoyable in the evening.
- Limited parking facility available.
- The train is the only mode of transportation.
How To reach Sukhumvit by Public Transport
- Baan cedarberg Bangkok
- Sukhumvit 56/89 bus stops
Restaurants Near Sukhumvit
- Sukhumvit restaurants
- Sheraton grandesukhumvit
- Luxury Sunday with a live jazz band
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bangkok before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bangkok and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sukhumvit
12.34% of people who visit Bangkok include Sukhumvit in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
54.61% of people start their Sukhumvit visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Sukhumvit
59.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sukhumvit