Tha Tien PierCurrently Closed
- Address: Khwaeng Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krungthep Mahanakorn 10200, Thailand, Bangkok
- Timings: 08:30 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 10 THB
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Temple, River, Walking Area, Pier, Flea Market, Market, Family And Kids
Tha Tien Pier - Review
ThaTien Prier is a very beautiful place that helps you get to two of the most important tourist attraction in Bangkok namely Wat Pho temple and Wat Arun. If you want to view the Royal Past of Bangkok, this is a great starting point. ThaTien is famous for the fish market where you get the well-known dried fish. This market is exactly behind the Grand Palace located in Wat Phra Chetuphon i.e. Wat Pho. ThaTien Pier is regarded as one of the older business areas of Bangkok. Today you will even find salted fish, marine products and so on; on sale in the market. This market also serves as a pier for all the ferries to reach Wat Arun by crossing Chao Praya River.
Tha Tien Pier Information
- Price of journey depends upon how long your route is.
- Fares should be paid on board. Many local boats travel every 20 minutes.
- You can even opt for Tourist boats which appear every 30 minutes.
How To reach Tha Tien Pier by Public Transport
- Tha Rat Won Din stop
Restaurants Near Tha Tien Pier
- The Deck by the River
- Supatra River house
- Venice Vanich
- Coconut Palm
- Aurum Hotel
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bangkok before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bangkok and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Tha Tien Pier
30.45% of people who visit Bangkok include Tha Tien Pier in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
55.93% of people start their Tha Tien Pier visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Tha Tien Pier
61.21% of people prefer walking in order to reach Tha Tien Pier