Thavibu GalleryCurrently Closed
- Address: The Silom Galleria, 308 919/1 Silom rd Bangkok 10500, Thailand
- Timings: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +66-22665454
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Gallery, Outdoors, Landmark, Walking Area, Historical Site, Performance, Leisure, Family And Kids, Architecture , Arts And Crafts
Thavibu Gallery - Review
It is rare to see such an amazing melange of cultures and art in one place. This gallery is located in Central Bangkok and features amazing art work from upcoming artists of Burma, Vietnam and Thailand. Even other Asian countries can display the works of art created by their youth and young adults. The place is representative of the modern culture of Thailand as well as certain other south Asian countries.
Opinions and views on social, spiritual and social culture, surrounding daily lives can also be expressed by promising artists. The art is definitely of the highest caliber and will surely impress you.
Thavibu Gallery Information
- Thavibu also publishes monographs and other art books on famous Southeast Asian painters or movements.
- Seniors and adults would enjoy this place the most.
- There is no parking facility available.
- Train is the best mode of transportation.
How To reach Thavibu Gallery by Public Transport
- Chong Nonsi
Restaurants Near Thavibu Gallery
- Than Ying Restaurant
- Cafe De Laos
- Grand Palace
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bangkok before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bangkok and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Thavibu Gallery
14.03% of people who visit Bangkok include Thavibu Gallery in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
61.21% of people start their Thavibu Gallery visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Thavibu Gallery
58.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Thavibu Gallery
Thavibu Gallery Trips
Thavibu Gallery, Bangkok Reviews
Thavibu's exhibited and represented works are of excellent quality, and include an impressive range of styles and techniques. The owner, Heide Park, was generous with her time and extremely knowledgeable about the artists and works. My wife and I so enjoyed and highly recommend this fine gallery. Do visit and support this cutting edge venture!