Wat Saket12915 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 344 Ban Bat, Pom Prap Sattru Phai, Bangkok 10100, Thailand Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +66-26210576
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, View Point
A climb through 300 steps and you get to the gorgeous Golden Mount. The temple is of course beautiful in itself, and as it is at an altitude, it exhibits breathtaking views of the entire city of Bangkok. The winding 300 stairs too, have their own beauty. There are trees to cover your path with beautiful statues and water works around. If you’re looking for a peaceful escape in the city, The Golden Mount is quite a recommended visit. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Bangkok itinerary 6 days.
Wat Saket Travel Tips
- There is a temple fair held every November.
Entrance Ticket Details For Wat Saket
- Entry to the rooftop terrace: 10 Baht
How to Reach Wat Saket
- Ferry: Klorng boat to Phanfa Leelard Pier
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bangkok before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bangkok and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Wat Saket Address: 344 Ban Bat, Pom Prap Sattru Phai, Bangkok 10100, Thailand
- Wat Saket Contact Number: +66-26210576
- Wat Saket Timing: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Wat Saket(preferred time): 09:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Wat Saket: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
35.53% of people who visit Bangkok include Wat Saket in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
43.39% of people start their Wat Saket visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Wat Saket
92.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wat Saket
People normally club together Wat Benchamabophit and Wat Phra Kaew while planning their visit to Wat Saket.