Wat SuthatCurrently Closed
- Address: Bamrung Mueang Road, Wat Rat Baphit, Khet Phra Nakhon, Bangkok, 10200, Thailand
- Timings: 08:30 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +66-22214331
- Ticket Price: 20 THB
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple
Wat Suthat is one of the largest and oldest temples in the city of Bangkok. The holy shrine was built during the 19th century. The temple features a large red frame of a giant swing which was once used during annual ceremonies to celebrate and thank Lord Shiva. The wall murals and the main hall are also impressive. The temple is very peaceful and will sure put you in a blissful mood on a visit.
Wat Suthat Travel Tips
- Stay away from over friendly people; they may be cheats in disguise.
How to Reach Wat Suthat
- Ferry: Klorng boat to Phanfa Leelard Pier
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bangkok before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bangkok and book an accommodation of your choice.
27.57% of people who visit Bangkok include Wat Suthat in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
82.74% of people start their Wat Suthat visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Wat Suthat
93.09% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wat Suthat