Visit Bangor - Best of Bangor
Bangor as a town shares its name with various other provinces situated in different parts of the world. But, United States has one Bangor and it’s not a surprise that it’s one of the main cultural and commercial hubs for the whole of Maine. There are various things to do in the city. Firstly, being spooked out by the ghostly tours that you can take in Bangor-that is if Stephen King’s house did not already do that for you! It’s a quintessential moving at its own pace town with a very famous Paul Bunyan statue who’s known to be the native son of this particular town. Then you go on to have a stress-free day with your kids completely engrossed in the lovely Maine museum of discovery. So, even if it’s not a town to spend a long vacation, it definitely deserves to have a spot; a prominent spot on your itinerary.
Bangor Travel Tips
Essential travel information and Bangor tips for your visit
- Do not just go out exploring at night by yourself, it is after all a spooky town.
- Keep your travel plans handy and enquire in advance about places to avoid disappointment.
- Pack according to the season you are planning to travel in.
- If you are travelling with kids, it’s advisable that you carry food along with you while visiting places which have activities related to kids or even otherwise.
- Interstate 95- the highway is considered the safest for all kinds of seasons so try to travel only from this highway whenever possible.
Travel to Bangor- Know before you go to Bangor
Facts and Stats for Bangor*
Living in Bangor - Quality of Life
Traffic Commute Time Index 20 (Very Low)
Indices such as Quality of life, Climate & Healthcare index are good to be high whereas others such as Property price, Traffic & Cost of living Index are good to be low.
*Stats and figures mentioned are crowd-sourced and subjected to change without notice.
Attractions in Bangor
Bangor Travel Guides
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of