Bangor as a town shares its name with various other provinces situated in different parts of the world. But, United States has one Bangor and it’s not a surprise that it’s one of the main cultural and commercial hubs for the whole of Maine. There are various things to do in the city. Firstly, being spooked out by the ghostly tours that you can take in Bangor-that is if Stephen King’s house did not already do that for you! It’s a quintessential moving at its own pace town with a very famous Paul Bunyan statue who’s known to be the native son of this particular town. Then you go on to have a stress-free day with your kids completely engrossed in the lovely Maine museum of discovery. So, even if it’s not a town to spend a long vacation, it definitely deserves to have a spot; a prominent spot on your itinerary.
Essential travel information and Bangor tips for your visit
- Do not just go out exploring at night by yourself, it is after all a spooky town.
- Keep your travel plans handy and enquire in advance about places to avoid disappointment.
- Pack according to the season you are planning to travel in.
- If you are travelling with kids, it’s advisable that you carry food along with you while visiting places which have activities related to kids or even otherwise.
- Interstate 95- the highway is considered the safest for all kinds of seasons so try to travel only from this highway whenever possible.
Bangor Trip Planner
Plan your customized day by day trip plan for Bangor. Choose from various experinces categories as adventure, romantic and family and kids friendly for your trip using using Bangor trip planner.