Best Time To Visit Bangor
- The season of Spring really begins near late April. Significant snowfall in late March and early April is expected to be prepared accordingly. You can also experience the sweet scents of misty Mid- April shower.
- By late March, Maine's rivers and streams begin to clear of ice from the long winter.
- Late April and early May tend to be windy. The temperature reaches 50 degrees consistently by the end of April. At about mid-May, the temperature is around 60 degrees consistently. Evenings and nights, however, tend to be in the upper 40 degrees.
- June brings more stable weather and temperatures. The temperature reaches the lower- to mid-70 degrees during the day and mid 50 degrees at night.
- July is Maine's hottest month, with an average high of 79 degrees. The evenings and nights in July are comfortable with temperatures in the lower 60 degrees.
- August is considered the most humid month of the year. The high temperature is consistently in the mid- to upper 70 degrees. But evenings and nights become increasingly cooler.
- September is a transition month. The humidity fades away and the air becomes drier.
- The coming of October brings the peak fall foliage season in Bangor. You will definitely want a jacket with you when heading out this month.
- The weather becomes increasingly unstable the further you head into November. December however has fickle weathers.
- January and February are prime winter months in Maine. January is generally the coldest month and February sees a slight increase in the temperature. But this is also considered the best time to visit Bangor.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 30 0
Maximum rain recorded in Bangor is 964.63 mm in May.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Bangor is March.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Bangor is December.
Least humid month in Bangor is March.
when do the leaves start turning here and further north.Answer Report Abuse
The leaves will probably start turning colors in mid-September and onwards.Report Abuse