Events and Festivals in Bangor
- American Folk Festival- This annual festivals at Bangor hosts the best performers from the country and provides various art and craft activities along with a hoard of things to do for children.
- Maine Maple Sunday- Held on every 4th Sunday of March, this is the perfect opportunity for you to see Maple turn into Maple syrup. If you have a sweet tooth, then do not miss out on this event.
- Maine State Fair- Held in last weekend in July to the first weekend of August, this fair has 100 shows performed daily.
- Festivals of Lights parade- You also get to meet Santa here! What more do you want?
- Fright at the fort is held on last two weekends before Halloween. Visitors are led through the dark passageways of Fort Knox where indescribable things lurk in the shadows, creating screams of fright. It is considered as the best Halloween event in Bangor and the whole of Maine.
Trip plans for Bangor
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Bangor
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Bangor
- Events & Festivals in Orono
- Events & Festivals in Levant
- Events & Festivals in Bucksport
- Events & Festivals in Stockton Springs
- Events & Festivals in Milo
- Events & Festivals in Islesboro