The Rock And Art Shop, Bangor
About The Rock And Art Shop, Bangor
The Rock And Art Shop, Bangor - Address, Phone Number
Address: 36 Central Street, Bangor, ME
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 2.9K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Tourist Center, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts, Specialty Shop
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Rock & Art Shop is a family-owned and operated business dedicated to celebrating Natural History, Art, Science, Aesthetics, and supporting the local community of Bangor.
This is the best place for you to shop while at Bangor. Whatever you are looking for-be it jewelry, curious plants, natural history objects, unique gifts, accents for your home, cards, educational toys, fine bath products, or a specimen for your collection you will find it at this shop. They are not only committed to providing a unique and memorable shopping experience for all but have been successfully doing it over the years ever since they were established!
The Rock And Art Shop Information
- Remember to pick up gifts for your friends and family from here!
- Take things to beautify your house even further with the amazing variety of stuff that they have here.
- Do not forget to check their stuff on the website.
The Rock And Art Shop Ticket Prices
- Depends on your purchase. To get a better idea of the pricing, refer to their website.
How To reach The Rock And Art Shop by Public Transport
- You can take a cab from your place of accommodation or anywhere in the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bangor before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bangor and book an accommodation of your choice.
The Rock And Art Shop, Bangor Reviews - Write a Review
This is my go to store for gifts. Lots of unique items. I can always find something no matter who I'm shopping for.
Perfect place to find unusual gifts! With lots of rocks and fossils, it's kind of like visiting a natural history museum, but most items are for sale! I also love their unique greeting card selection. Reasonable prices, too! Finding that perfect card or gift is such a relief and I tend to have good luck here.
My favorite shop in Bangor. It has a multitude of items from live plants to oddities. Staff is friendly and helpful and somehow seems to know where everything is. Great card section as well!
This is one of my most favorite spots to find unique and affordable gifts for my friends and family. Be sure to set a budget before entering--it's hard to not buy the whole store!
Love this place. Parking sucks. Prices are high, but worth it. Something for everone ofall ages and pleasant sales people. Have fun.
- Nearby Attractions
- Hammond Street Congregational Church
- Bangor Of Hope Church Of God
- Church Of Scientology Mission Of Bangor
- All Souls Congregational Church
- Christian Science Reading Room
- Christ The Savior Orthodox Mission
- First Church Of Christ,scientist
- Bangor Dog Park
- Essex Woods
- Walden-parke Preserve
- Bangor Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bangor
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bangor
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bangor
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bangor
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bangor
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bangor