Are you looking for what to do in Bangor?
PLACES TO SEE
- Stephen King’s House: It offers you a spooky experience just by the way it looks. But you should definitely take a look at this famous author’s abode.
- Paul Bunyan’s Statue: There is always an argument that Bangor has with Minnesota as to which place really is the native place of Paul Bunyan- the statue here according to the claims made is the largest and is definitely a sight not to miss.
- Cole Transportation Museum: History of Railway and Defence- both can be found in abundance here. Definitely do not miss.
- Isaac Farrar Mansion: The style of architecture here is Greek Revivial. Do not miss out on this beautiful attraction of Bangor.
THINGS TO DO
- Maine Museum of Discovery: Spend a day here with your kids and you will come out bonding like never before.
- Catch a Strip show at Diamond’s Gentlemen’s Club: They claim to have the hottest women of Maine, there is no reason to miss this.
- Click a picture with Paul Bunyan.
- Attend a concern at Darling Waterfront Pavillion.
- Shop at the Rock and Art shop.
Below we have a list of things to do in Bangor and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Bangor getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Bangor with confidence.