Acadia National ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 25 Visitor Center Rd, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA, 04609, United States Map
- Timings: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Tags: Family And Kids, Landmarks, Parks, Natural Parks
The Acadia National Park Hulls Cove Visitor Centre is the place that will help you with important information about the Acadia National Park. With maps, souvenirs and ranger-led activities, come here first before you start exploring the park. This facility is open from 08:30 to 04:30 on all days of the week. The centre is located up the hill and would require you to climb a few steps.
- Acadia National Park Address: 25 Visitor Center Rd, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA, 04609, United States
- Acadia National Park Timing: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.73% of people who visit Bar Harbor include Acadia National Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
56.52% of people start their Acadia National Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Acadia National Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Acadia National Park
People normally club together Acadia National Park and Wild Gardens Of Acadia while planning their visit to Acadia National Park.