Atlantic Brewing Company
About Atlantic Brewing Company, Bar Harbor
Overview of Atlantic Brewing Company
This article refers Atlantic Brewing Company in Bar Harbor, United States. Atlantic Brewing Company is often skipped on the visit, owing to the plethora of other prime attractions of Bar Harbor.
More about Bar Harbor
Personalize your visit to the city by chalking out a plan using Bar Harbor trip planner.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Bar Harbor like Bar Harbor Grand Hotel, Atlantic Oceanside Hotel & Conference Center and Holiday Inn Bar Harbor Regency Hotel.
Curated Bar Harbor vacation packages await! Book the best ones and start turning your dream into reality.Discover various ways for how to reach Bar Harbor and complete the booking by choosing your mode of transport.
Getting around Atlantic Brewing Company, Bar Harbor
Best transit method is Bus from Town Hill. The distance is 3.91 Kilometre, costing around flexible amount. The duration of the trip is 7 minutes.Taxi
Suggested transit method is Taxi. The distance between the points being 4.48 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 4 minutes. The expense of the trip is USD 11.Walk
It is recommended to walk. The distance is around 4.48 Kilometre and it will take around 54 minutes to reach the place on foot.
Take a Bus from Town Hill. The total distance will be 16.39 Kilometre costing flexible amount and the duration of the trip will be 23 minutes.Taxi
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly USD 31, taking around 16 minutes. The distance between the two points is 16.2 Kilometre.Car
Best transit method is Car. The distance is 16.2 Kilometre, costing around USD 1. The duration of the trip is 16 minutes.
Suggested transit method is Bus from Town Hill. The distance between the points being 16.39 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 23 minutes. The expense of the trip is flexible amount.Taxi
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 16 minutes, covering a distance of 16.27 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 31.Car
Take a Car. The total distance will be 16.27 Kilometre costing USD 1 and the duration of the trip will be 16 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate Atlantic Brewing Company, Bar Harbor
This is not a review for the BBQ as that's a separate entity from the brewery. I would rate Atlantic's beer as decent but nothing more. I got a variety pack and almost none of the beer really stuck out as being outstanding. That being said, their beer isn't bad either and is still enjoyable. Their blueberry beer is what stuck out to me. I've had a few, but this one wins the contest with best balance of blueberry without overpowering the beer. I would still recommend coming to grab a beer and enjoy the BBQ nearby, more for the experience than outstanding beer and BBQ.
The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about their beer. We did the tour, which wasn’t long but informative, and then after the tour a beer tasting. Our kids got to sample their root beer and blueberry soda. They also have a nice gift shop.
Definitely a place to stop by on the way back from Bar Harbor (heading to Bangor). Tastings are free, and he let us go down the whole list. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the beer, and very pleasant to talk to. Also, try the ribs! Delicious, and they fell right off the bone.
Awesome experience. The tasting was free and the staff was super nice! The gift shop is cute and outside is the perfect place to enjoy a brew on a warm day. Definitely take a break from hiking and head here!!!!
Free tasting of everything they had on tap, which made me happy. Healthy pours too. I enjoyed the double IPA and wheat ginger beer in particular. They even let my daughter sample the soda they had available. Everyone was very friendly and the variety of beer was in line with what you'd expect at a small craft brewery. Clean, relaxed atmosphere. We also grabbed some BBQ from Mainely Meats right next door. The portions were very generous for the price and the pulled pork was great, served with a side of baked beans with jalapenos and sausage (amazing), cornbread, potato salad (only mediocre part of the meal), and cole slaw. Not too fatty, well cooked. Next time we visit we'll have to stop by again. Recommended.
- Other Attractions
- Falls Park
- St. Joseph Cathedral
- SculptureWalk Sioux Falls
- Butterfly House And Marine Cove
- Catfish Bay Water Ski Park
- Great Plains Zoo And Delbridge Museum Of Natural History
- Sioux Falls Bike Trails
- Washington Pavilion Of Arts And Science
- Old Courthouse Museum
- U S S South Dakota Battleship Memorial
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Falls Park
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near St. Joseph Cathedral
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near SculptureWalk Sioux Falls
- Budget Hotels Near Butterfly House And Marine Cove
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Catfish Bay Water Ski Park
- Hotels Near Great Plains Zoo And Delbridge Museum Of Natural History
- Luxury Hotels Near Sioux Falls Bike Trails
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Washington Pavilion Of Arts And Science
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Old Courthouse Museum
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near U S S South Dakota Battleship Memorial
- City Tripplans
- 4 Day Trip to Bar Harbor from Boston
- 9 Day Trip to Manchester from Kansas City
- 14 Day Trip to Boston, West Palm Beach, Billerica, Bar Harbor, Rockport from West Palm Beach
- 12 Day Trip to Boston, Bar Harbor, Montreal from Lincoln
- 6 Days Trip to bar harbor
- 9 Day Trip to Boston, Niagara Falls, Bar Harbor from Rushville
- Family Vacation - 2017
- 1 Day Trip to bar harbor
- New England Family Trip 2017
- 60 Day Trip to United States from Kolkata