Obispado Barbastro - Monzon12 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Plaza de Palacio, s/n, 22300 Barbastro, Huesca , Huesca, Spain , Monzón Map
- Phone: +34-974311682
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
The Obispado Barbasto in Monzon in Spain is a catholic church and a popular tourist attraction you must visit. More commonly known as the Roman Catholic Diocese of Barbastro-Monzon, the church traces its roots as far back as the 8th century. The church is an important historical, religious, and cultural landmark in the town which you can explore at length during your visit. The cathedral features elements from medieval centuries and its spire is an iconic structure. The interiors of the cathedral are impressive with their murals and traditional wood work which give the church an elegant appearance.
- Obispado Barbastro - Monzon Address: Plaza de Palacio, s/n, 22300 Barbastro, Huesca , Huesca, Spain , Monzón
- Obispado Barbastro - Monzon Contact Number: +34-974311682
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Monzón include Obispado Barbastro - Monzon in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
95% of people start their Obispado Barbastro - Monzon visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Obispado Barbastro - Monzon
50% of people prefer walking in order to reach Obispado Barbastro - Monzon
People normally club together Iglesia De Santa Maria Del Romeral and Colonias De Ciguenas while planning their visit to Obispado Barbastro - Monzon.