Arc De Triomf3624 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Passeig Lluis Companys, 08010 Barcelona, Spain Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Monument, Architecture
There are several triumphal arches situated all over the world but the Arc de Triomf is certainly one of the most beautiful of them all. Built on the occasion of the Universal Exhibition which was hosted by Barcelona in 1888, this arc definitely deserves a regard by all tourists to Barcelona.
The reddish brick construction of the art surely sets it apart. And the beautiful white sculptures and carvings make it a real sight to be beheld. Moreover, the intricate art also holds tremendous symbolic value. Discovering this symbolism is certainly an experience worth having.
Arc De Triomf Travel Tips
- Limited parking facility is available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Arc De Triomf
- Free Attraction
How to Reach Arc De Triomf
- Metro L1, stop Arc de Triomf
- Bus 19, 39, 40, 41, 42, 51 and 55
- Train Renfe, stop Arc de Triomf
- Splendid Etoile
- Champs Elysees Mac Mahon
- Etoile Park Hotel
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Arc De Triomf Address: Passeig Lluis Companys, 08010 Barcelona, Spain
- Arc De Triomf Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Arc De Triomf: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
12.62% of people who visit Barcelona include Arc De Triomf in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
26.6% of people start their Arc De Triomf visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Arc De Triomf
73.68% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Arc De Triomf
People normally club together Columbus Monument and Ciutadella Park while planning their visit to Arc De Triomf.