Barcelona Cathedral, Barcelona
About Barcelona Cathedral, Barcelona
Barcelona Cathedral, Barcelona - Address, Ticket Price
Address: Pla de la Seu, Barcelona, Catalonia 08002
Ticket Price: 3 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 07:30 pm Details
Added 74.2K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Religious Site, Museum, Family And Kids, Architecture , Arts And Crafts, Cathedral
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This ancient cathedral was built in between 13th to 15 the centuries. It was constructed by following the architectural patterns of the neo Gothic architecture. The long hall of the church is dedicated to Eulalia of Barcelona. Here you are sure to come across the brilliant architectural works and sculptural masterpieces of times gone by.
According to the experts, prior to the Gothic pattern, this cathedral was constructed in the 4th century by following the pattern of Paleo-Christian style. Even today, you can notice an ancient baptistery inside the museum, which was built in that time.
Barcelona Cathedral Information
- There is no wait time to visit this place.
- The interior of the cathedral is particularly impressive in the light of dusk.
- No parking facility available.
Barcelona Cathedral Ticket Prices
- Mon-Sat:1:00 pm - 5:00 pm: admission with donation
- Holidays from 2:00 pm - 05:00 pm and 05:15 pm - 07:30 pm: free admission.
- Single: 7 Euros
- Groups: 5 Euros per person
- The admission includes visit to The church and cloister, Rooftop, Cadiram the heart of the Golden Fleece, Chapterhouse Museum, Chapel of Santo Cristo de Lepanto and Leaflet
- On free admission: Roof visit: 3 Euros, Heart: 3 Euros
How To reach Barcelona Cathedral by Public Transport
- Subway line M4- Trinitat Nova La Pau Stop- Jaume I
- Bus N8
Restaurants Near Barcelona Cathedral
- Catalonia Catedral
- Regencia Colon
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
Barcelona Cathedral, Barcelona Reviews - Write a Review
Absolutely grand. I got an opportunity to attend the mass. The interiors are breathtaking and it is quite well managed. The place around is also serene but colorful, and nice for spending a few hours.
Lovely city center spot with history and cultural celebrations regularly. Many people spend time on the steps. Others listen to "street performers," many of which have a very high degree of skill, talent, and craft.
Such a lovely place. Well maintained. Quiet and peace . It was really nice to see and feel art work
Just hanging outside, get amazed by her amazing appearance. Don’t feel worthy to go in, it costs 7 Euro!
Nice cathedral. Entrance is free at certain times and you have to make a donation of €7 at others. There is a dress code, but the signage wasn't clear, something to do with covered shoulders and longish skirt. I recommend going when free.
- Nearby Attractions
- Carrer De Larrard, 41
- Museu Nacional D'art De Catalunya
- Av. De Rius I Taulet, 1
- Emirates, S.l.
- Rambla De Catalunya, 29
- Carrer De Roger De Llúria
- Avinguda De La Catedral
- Maoz Vegetarian
- Barcelona Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Barcelona
- What to See in 48 Hours in Barcelona
- What to See in 72 Hours in Barcelona
- How to Spend 5 Days in Barcelona
- How to Spend 6 Days in Barcelona
- How to Spend 7 Days in Barcelona