- Address: Barcelona, Catalonia 08005, Spain Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Scenic Drive, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Club, Pubs, Restaurant, Leisure, Neighborhoods , Nature
This gorgeous neighbourhood in CutatVella district of Barcelona is famous for its wonderful sandy beach.
This site is bordered by the Mediterranean Sea it is popular for its food hubs and nightclubs. Travellers come here to enjoy the pleasure of walking down the broadwalk seeing the sights and taking in the atmosphere. It was mentioned in the famous novel “Don Quixote”.
Apart from its beautiful surroundings, being a social hub makes it an important and interesting place for the travellers.
Barceloneta Travel Tips
- The beach is open from dawn-dusk.
- No parking facility available.
How to Reach Barceloneta
- Can Majo
- El Filferro
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Barceloneta Address: Barcelona, Catalonia 08005, Spain
- Barceloneta Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Barceloneta: 02:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
17.95% of people who visit Barcelona include Barceloneta in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
52.63% of people start their Barceloneta visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Barceloneta
74.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Barceloneta
People normally club together Barcelona Aquarium and La Rambla while planning their visit to Barceloneta.