Basilica Of Saints Justus And Pastor38 Votes Currently Open
- Address: PlaçaSant Just i Pastor, 1, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
- Timings: 11:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-933017433
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site
Basilica de lossantos Justo y Pastor is a beautiful holy shrine in the city of Barcelona. It was named so cause the basilica was dedicated to Justo and Pastor. They were brothers who died under the order of the Roman emperor Diocletian. The oldest church on this site was assumed to have been built in the 4th century. The church that stands on the site today belongs to the 13th century.The church has beautiful gothic interiors with colorful columns and a significantly large center piece.
Basilica Of Saints Justus And Pastor Travel Tips
- Guided tours are available from Monday to Saturday at an additional cost.
- Maintain peace and silence in the church premises.
How to Reach Basilica Of Saints Justus And Pastor
- Via Laietana – Correus Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.