Bogatell BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Passeig Marítim del Bogatell, 80, 08005, Barcelona, Spain
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Leisure, Family And Kids
Bogatell Beach - Review
Barcelona is primarily known for its historic and cultural attractions. However, the city is also endowed with some natural spots that attract a lot of visitors and offer a break from a cultural tour. One such place is Bogatell Beach, a seafront that allows the travellers to relax and to rejuvenate. Here, they can play various water as well as other sports to enjoy sunny afternoons. For those who wish to enjoy the quite sea, can sit here in the evenings and observe the sun going down. A visit to this beach is a must during your trip to Barcelona.
Bogatell Beach Information
- Store your electronics in a plastic bag so as to protect them from getting wet.
- Use of sunscreen lotions and sunglasses is mandatory while going out in the sun.
- Services offered around the beach: Lifeguards and safety, Local Police, beach information point, adapted showers, adapted public toilets, children games area, sun loungers, beach umbrellas, drinks and ice cream kiosks, bicycle parking areas, restaurants and Wi-fi.
- For those who wish to try some sports here, there is an availability of exercise equipment, beach volleyball, table tennis, basketball hoop and beach football.
Bogatell Beach Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Bogatell Beach Hours
- It is a beach. You can visit the place any time of the day.
How To reach Bogatell Beach by Public Transport
- By Metro:L4-Llacuna
- By Bus: 26, H16, V27
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bogatell Beach
1.42% of people who visit Barcelona include Bogatell Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
60% of people start their Bogatell Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Bogatell Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bogatell Beach