Caixaforum Barcelona1882 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Av. Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia, 6-8, 08038 Barcelona, Spain Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-934768600
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Architecture
CaixaForum Barcelona is an art gallery sponsored by Barcelona bank "la Caixa. It was opened in 2002 in a former factory building in the Montjuïc area. Although it is primarily It is one of the most active and lively cultural centres in Barcelona. The building itself is worth visiting for its architecture, which is designed by renowned architect Puig i Cadafalch. To access the museum one needs to take the elevator to the basement lobby and then go up to the ground floor exhibit area. The CaxiaForum also has a library, an auditorium, a restaurant and classrooms where educational programs are conducted.
Caixaforum Barcelona Travel Tips
- Disabled access available.
How to Reach Caixaforum Barcelona
- Underground: Espanya, lines 1 and 3
- FGC: Espanya, lines S3, S33, S4, R5 and R6
- Buses: Lines13 and 50 stop at Av. Ferrer i Guardia - Mexic, outside CaixaForum
- Restaurant La Font de Prades
- Restaurant Caixaforum
- Bo Restaurant
- Tablao De Carmen
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Caixaforum Barcelona Address: Av. Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia, 6-8, 08038 Barcelona, Spain
- Caixaforum Barcelona Contact Number: +34-934768600
- Caixaforum Barcelona Timing: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Caixaforum Barcelona Price: 4 EUR
- Best time to visit Caixaforum Barcelona(preferred time): 02:00 pm - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Caixaforum Barcelona: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
6.46% of people who visit Barcelona include Caixaforum Barcelona in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
50% of people start their Caixaforum Barcelona visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Caixaforum Barcelona
76.92% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Caixaforum Barcelona
People normally club together Barceloneta and Poble Espanyol while planning their visit to Caixaforum Barcelona.