Camp Nou, Barcelona
About Camp Nou, Barcelona
Camp Nou, Barcelona - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: C. Aristides Maillol, 12, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
Ticket Price: 23 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 07:30 pm Details
Added 182K times in trip plans
Landmark, Stadium, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Football fans may rejoice! Camp Nou is the famous football stadium in Barcelona. It is the home ground to the famous FC BARCELONA. And what’s more? It is open for the public when matches aren’t going on.
The capacity of 99,786 seats makes this stadium the 13th largest stadium in the world. The construction work of this stadium started out 1954 onwards and watched its saw its last remodelling in the year 2010. Silda VIP, Joseph Soteras and Guiolio is credited as the main architect. Along with organising major football matches, this giant stadium is also famous for arranging numerous concerts. Among these concerts, the Bad World Tour concert of Michael Jackson is the most remarkable one.
Camp Nou Information
- Limited parking facility is available.
- On days of matches in La Liga or the Copa del Rey, the tours will be closed all day.
- On days of matches in the Champions League, The day before the match and on the match day itself, the Tour is closed all day.
- Recommended time for tours and museums is early morning: 11 am and late afternoon: 4 pm
Camp Nou Ticket Prices
- The tickets for games vary, check official website for the same.
CAMP NOU EXPERIENCE (Tour + Museum)
- Adults: 23 Euros
- 6 to 13 years, Students, Disabled, Large families, Barca support members, 70+ years: 18 Euros
- Children under 6, FCB members: free
Camp Nou Opening and Closing Hours
- Match hours vary, check official website for updated schedules.
- Museum + Panoramic view of stadium: open from 10.00 am to 02.30 pm (entrance until 02.15 pm)
- Museum: open from 07.00 pm to 08.30 pm (entrance until 08.15 pm)
- The other areas will be closed all day.
- Duration of tour: 1.30 hours
Restaurants Near Camp Nou
- Hotel Madanis
- Hotel MadanisLiceo
- NH Rallye
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
Camp Nou, Barcelona Reviews - Write a Review
Amazing atmosphere with great seats. Everyone was respectful and the staff was incredible helpful. Great prices for beer. Even though it was raining I had an amazing time !
My family and I visited the Camp Nou whilst on holiday in Catalonia. It was a fantastic experience to see once of the most impressive sporting venues in the world. Access to the club museum and the Camp Nou experience tour cost 25€ each for adults. The tour included access a section of the stand overlooking the pitch, certain back areas of the stadium including away changing room and commentary areas. Dugout access was incredible. The museum was also very impressive and provides a comprehensive history of Barcelona football club as well as other Barcelona sporting teams. Trophy cabinet is also on show. An absolutely brilliant day out, a must see whether a sports fan or not.
It is the best soccer stadium in the world. The atmosphere there is brilliant and and the sitting charts is really good. I liked it very much and I want to visit it again.
What an amazing stadium. Great for families. Great facilities and even great to visit even if your are not interested in football. A lot of history to learn.
Excellent experience. The tour takes 2-3 hours to visit all section of the stadium and museum where you can see whole history of FCB. The ticket price of €25 worth every cent. If you like, the staff can take pictures of you and on the exit you can buy a great photoalbum with 10+ pictures of you with stadium and players in the background (€40) + solid photo frame & some extras (€20). In total: €60. No matter are you a fan or not, I absolutely recommend this place!
- Nearby Attractions
- Carrer De Petritxol
- Palau De La Música Catalana
- Carrer Del Comerç, 36
- Carrer De Tuset, 13
- Carrer Del Bruc, 69
- Carrer Dels Carders, 46
- Plaça De Carles Buïgas
- Carrer De Casanova, 72
- Plaça Del Sol
- Barcelona Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Barcelona
- What to See in 48 Hours in Barcelona
- What to See in 72 Hours in Barcelona
- How to Spend 5 Days in Barcelona
- How to Spend 6 Days in Barcelona
- How to Spend 7 Days in Barcelona