Camp Nou18710 Votes Currently Open
- Address: C. Aristides Maillol, 12, 08028 Barcelona, Spain, 08028 Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +34-902189900
- Fax: +34-934112219
- Ticket Price: 23 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Stadium, Sports And Recreation, Stadiums And Arenas, Social, Entertainment, Music And Show Venues
Football fans may rejoice! Camp Nou is the famous football stadium in Barcelona. It is the home ground to the famous FC BARCELONA. And what’s more? It is open for the public when matches aren’t going on.
The capacity of 99,786 seats makes this stadium the 13th largest stadium in the world. The construction work of this stadium started out 1954 onwards and watched its saw its last remodelling in the year 2010. Silda VIP, Joseph Soteras and Guiolio is credited as the main architect. Along with organising major football matches, this giant stadium is also famous for arranging numerous concerts. Among these concerts, the Bad World Tour concert of Michael Jackson is the most remarkable one.
Camp Nou Travel Tips
- Limited parking facility is available.
- On days of matches in La Liga or the Copa del Rey, the tours will be closed all day.
- On days of matches in the Champions League, The day before the match and on the match day itself, the Tour is closed all day.
- Recommended time for tours and museums is early morning: 11 am and late afternoon: 4 pm
Entrance Ticket Details For Camp Nou
- The tickets for games vary, check official website for the same.
CAMP NOU EXPERIENCE (Tour + Museum)
- Adults: 23 Euros
- 6 to 13 years, Students, Disabled, Large families, Barca support members, 70+ years: 18 Euros
- Children under 6, FCB members: free
Camp Nou Hours
- Match hours vary, check official website for updated schedules.
- Museum + Panoramic view of stadium: open from 10.00 am to 02.30 pm (entrance until 02.15 pm)
- Museum: open from 07.00 pm to 08.30 pm (entrance until 08.15 pm)
- The other areas will be closed all day.
- Duration of tour: 1.30 hours
- Hotel Madanis
- Hotel MadanisLiceo
- NH Rallye
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Camp Nou Address: C. Aristides Maillol, 12, 08028 Barcelona, Spain, 08028
- Camp Nou Contact Number: +34-902189900
- Camp Nou Timing: 09:30 am - 07:30 pm
- Camp Nou Price: 23 EUR
- Best time to visit Camp Nou(preferred time): 10:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Camp Nou: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
65.17% of people who visit Barcelona include Camp Nou in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
32.9% of people start their Camp Nou visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Camp Nou
92.97% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Camp Nou
People normally club together Park Güell and Casa Mila while planning their visit to Camp Nou.