Carrer De Casp Tours
About Carrer De Casp, Barcelona
Col·legi Casp–Sagrat Cor de Jesús (Catalan pronunciation: [kuɫˈɫɛʒi ˈkasp səˈɣɾat kɔr ðə ʒəˈzus], in English "Casp College-Sacred Heart of Jesus") is a Jesuit school in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, founded in 1881. Its Catalan name refers to both the school's location on Casp Street (Carrer de Casp) and the attached church, the Església del Sagrat Cor de Jesús. Both the school and church are run by the "Casp Jesuits" (Jesuïtes de Casp).Wikipedia
Overview of Carrer De Casp
Carrer De Casp is a place in Barcelona in the country of Spain. If you have enough time to explore the interiors of the city, you will pass by Carrer De Casp.
For other interesting insights of the city, you can explore Barcelona tours.
More about Barcelona
Explore Carrer De Casp and other prime spots of the city using Barcelona trip planner.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Barcelona like Flor Parks, Nh Barcelona Centro and H10 Raco Del Pi.
Book Carrer De Casp Tickets And Tours
Enjoy a getaway to the Montserrat mountains on a half-day trip from Barcelona! You'll visit the Royal Basilica of Montserrat with its 12th-century carving of the Black Virgin and, after hearing its history from a guide, enjoy free time to explore.
Combine history and beach fun on a visit to Roman Tarragona and coastal Sitges on a full-day small group tour by minivan from Barcelona. You'll travel in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan and numbers are limited to a maximum of 15 people on this small tour, you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
Head out of Barcelona on a five-day tour of Andalucia's most popular cities: Seville, Cordoba, Granada and Toledo. You'll visit several UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the Alhambra, and discover the rich history of this beautiful Spanish region. Choose to start your tour by high-speed AVE train, and travel from Barcelona to Madrid in just three hours or alternatively, enjoy a leisurely coach journey between the cities and visit Lerida and Zaragoza, too.
Join this 3-hour walking guided tour through El Born and Ghotic neighborhoods in Barcelona. Discover the stories behind its streets and enjoy several delicious tapas and exquisite wines in up to three different bars and restaurants.
Till the end of 2016!!! For all our customers, at the meeting point we give you a SIM CARD with 500mb of Internet, to always stay connected and get internet on your smartphone for all your holiday in Spain!
Share your experience - Rate Carrer De Casp, Barcelona
- Other Attractions
- Pannonhalma Abbey
- Raba Quelle Elmenyfurdo
- Gyor Old Town Area
- Carmelite Church
- Benedictine Church Of Saint Ignatius Of Loyola
- Janos Xantus Museum
- Gyor Basilica
- Bishop's Castle And Episcopal Palace
- Janos Xantus Zoo
- Ark Of The Covenant
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Pannonhalma Abbey
- Hotels Near Raba Quelle Elmenyfurdo
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Gyor Old Town Area
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Carmelite Church
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Benedictine Church Of Saint Ignatius Of Loyola
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Janos Xantus Museum
- Luxury Hotels Near Gyor Basilica
- 5 Star Hotels Near Bishop's Castle And Episcopal Palace
- Luxury Hotels Near Janos Xantus Zoo
- Cheap Hotels Near Ark Of The Covenant
- City Tripplans
- Barcelona Itinerary 7 Days
- Barcelona Itinerary 5 Days
- Barcelona Itinerary 3 Days
- Barcelona Itinerary 2 Days
- Barcelona Itinerary 4 Days
- Europe Itinerary 15 Days
- Barcelona Itinerary 1 Days
- Barcelona Itinerary 6 Days
- 6 Day Trip to Barcelona from Barcelona
- Spain Itinerary 10 Days