Casa Amatller956 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Passeig de Gràcia, 41, 08007 Barcelona, Spain, 08007
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +34-932160175
- Fax: +34-934670194
- Ticket Price: 15 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Castle, Architecture , Landmarks, Monuments And Memorials
Illa de la Discòrdia is known for it’s modernist buildings. Casa Ametller is one of the three most important buildings that makes up Illa De La Discordia.JosepPuigiCadafalch, a really celebrated architect is the brain behind the creation of this amazingly constructed building. It is built in modernisme style and is a must visit attraction if you want to completely explore that side of Barcelona. It is a great attraction to watch from outside and you should definitely visit if you like to see different types of constructions, architectural styles of the city and most importantly what makes up Barcelona’s modern side.
Casa Amatller Travel Tips
- Stiletto heels or poles selfie are strictly prohibited.
- For group visits, prior appointment is necessary.
- For in-depth understanding, visit on Wednesday for the guided tour.
- Only part of the house is open for public till renovations are complete.
Entrance Ticket Details For Casa Amatller
- Senior ( above 65): 13.50€
- Students: 13.50€
- Children (6 -12): 7.50€
- Children (0-5): Free
- For group tickets: Check the official website.
How to Reach Casa Amatller
- Nearby train station: Pg De Gracia
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.41% of people who visit Barcelona include Casa Amatller in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
50% of people start their Casa Amatller visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Casa Amatller
60% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Casa Amatller