Casa Batllo22009 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Passeig de Gracia, 43, Barcelona, 08007, Spain
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-932160306
- Fax: +1-934883090
- Ticket Price: 23 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Historical Site, Architecture , Landmarks, Monuments And Memorials
Casa Batllo is perhaps Antonio Gaudi’s greatest work and embodies his style perfectly. This 19th century construction is one of the most eccentrically decorated buildings by Antonio Gaudi in his modernist style.
The facade and the roof are decorated with his signature reptilian motifs. Inside, there are breathtaking corridors with marble flooring and the mosaic tiling that can be seen in many works of Gaudi. Gaudi’s style can be described best by using the word radical and no other. Very interesting sights are the famous Gaudi chairs that are beautifully crafted out of wood. Any lover of art is sure to love this place but any tourist whatsoever will also enjoy the eclectic design on this building.
Casa Batllo Travel Tips
- Check out the facade when the undulating roof is flooded with light.
- Take a look at the circular windows to see the bustling passeig de gracia below.
- No parking facility is available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Casa Batllo
- Juniors (7-18), Students, Seniors (65+): 19.5 Euros
- Children under 7: free
- For Locals: 15 Euros
Casa Batllo Hours
- Last entrance is at 8:00 pm.
How to Reach Casa Batllo
- Metro: Passeig de Gracia- L2, L3 and L4
- El mussol
- Tapa Tapa
- Nepresso Boutique
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
85.06% of people who visit Barcelona include Casa Batllo in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
56.69% of people start their Casa Batllo visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Casa Batllo
91.27% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Casa Batllo